Right direction, review, and publication of scientific articles scientific electronic journal “Modern Management Technology” (Http://sovman.ru)
1. Rules direction of scientific articles to the Editor
For publication are accepted only previously unpublished copyrighted material – scientific (practical) articles, reviews (review article), review relevant articles of the journal (see. Section. “Author: Requirements to publications”).
Together with the author’s original prepared in accordance with the requirements, the author must submit:
- A cover letter; profile – information about the author;
- a review of the doctor or the candidate of economic sciences (for graduate students and candidates for a degree – PhD, doctoral students and competitors for the degree of Doctor of Science – Doctor of Science).
(See. See “Author: Documents”)).
Materials are sent by email to the editorial office of the magazine: email@example.com. To the Editor should be addressed to the author’s materials, including the following elements (in Russian and in English): title, information about the authors, abstract, keywords, references. (Formats accompanying documents and an example of an article posted on the magazine’s website. See. See “Author: Documents”).
2. Rules of the review of scientific articles
1. Articles coming to the editor of the magazine and the corresponding category does not violate its Publication Ethics (see. Section “Publication Ethics”), are reviewed with a view to peer review. All reviewers are acknowledged experts on the subject of peer-reviewed materials and have for the last 3 years of the publication of peer-reviewed articles on the subject. Reviews are stored in the publishing and editorial office for 5 years.
Editorial send copies of reviews in the Ministry of Education and Science for admission to the editor publication prompted.
2. Reviewers are notified that they sent the manuscript is the intellectual property of the authors and are reportedly not subject to disclosure. Reviewers are not permitted to make copies for their needs. Breach of confidentiality is only possible in the case of alleged inaccuracy or falsification of materials.
3. Timing review in each case determined by the editorial staff with the creation of conditions for the most rapid publication of articles.
4. The procedure for informing the authors about the results of the review.
- after receiving a positive review editors inform the authors of admission of articles for publication to publication deadlines. A copy of the review sent to the author, together with a copy of the published article;
- When receiving a negative review editors sends a copy to the author reviews the proposal to modify the article in accordance with the reviewers’ comments or arguments (partially or completely) to refute them, or send the author a reasoned refusal.
5. Articles, modified or revised by the author, re-routed for review.
3. Rules for publication of scientific articles in the magazine
1. The decision whether the publication is received after review by the editorial board for the formation of the next releases. Editorial Board determines in which issue of the journal will be published article. The solution of the Editorial Board reported to the author by e-mail.
2. Denial of publication.
Not allowed to be published:
a) articles which revealed violations of the rules of ethics of publication of the magazine (see. section “Publication Ethics”);
b) articles that do not meet the requirements of the magazine, in the authors disclaim their technical improvements;
c) article, the authors of which do not comply with the constructive comments of the reviewer or arguments do not refute them.