State support of regional investment projects
The author provides an overview of the regulatory framework in the field of public support (at the federal level and at federation) regional investment projects in the form of capital investment. Marks a significant role in co-financing of regional investment projects Investment Fund of Russia, shows the role of regional investment funds, as a new instrument of government support for regional investment projects.
Region, the regional investment projects, a regional investment fund, investment activities, government support.
Скопин Алексей Олегович. State support of regional investment projects // Современные технологии управления. ISSN 2226-9339. — #6 (18). Номер статьи: 1802. Дата публикации: 08.06.2012. Режим доступа: https://sovman.ru/en/article/1802/
Skopin Aleksey Olegovich. // Modern Management Technology. ISSN 2226-9339. — #6 (18). Art. # 1802. Date issued: 08.06.2012. Available at: https://sovman.ru/en/article/1802/
- Federal Law of February 25, 1999 N 39-FZ “On investment activity in the Russian Federation carried out in the form of capital investments” (as amended).
- The official internet-portal of the Republic of Mari El / / http://portal.mari.ru
- Information about the parameters of the functioning of the Investment Fund of the Russian Federation / / Official site of regional development. URL http://www.minregion.ru
- “On approval of the approximate position of the regional investment fund” Order of the Ministry of Regional Development of the Russian Federation of May 27, 2011 N 254.
- “On the order of distribution and allocation within the budget of the Investment Fund of the Russian Federation to the budgets of the Russian Federation grants for projects of regional and interregional importance,” Government Resolution on October 30, 2010 N 880.
- Mnatsakanyan A.G., Genne V.V. Features of the interaction of public and private finance projects in the public-private partnerships at the regional level / / Proceedings of the Kaliningrad State Technical University. , 2011. Number 22. S. 18-23.