Monitoring satisfaction and accessibility for the population of financial services provided in the Leningrad region
The modern digital environment in many respects sets user trends not only in the banking services market, but also contributes to the formation of new strategic decisions in the field of banking products marketing. The study demonstrates a steady trend towards rejuvenating the target audience of demand for a number of leading banking products, such as car loans, mortgage lending. The results of a study of satisfaction with the services of financial institutions allow us to conclude about the impact of the digital environment and security on consumer choice. It is shown that it is important to transfer the positions of satisfaction / dissatisfaction from one product to another, which generally affects consumer choice.
satisfaction of financial services for the population, accessibility of financial services for the population, marketing of banking products, digital environment, consumer choice
Шутов Роман Александрович, Большаков Сергей Николаевич. Monitoring satisfaction and accessibility for the population of financial services provided in the Leningrad region // Современные технологии управления. ISSN 2226-9339. — #2 (92). Номер статьи: 9203. Дата публикации: 09.05.2020. Режим доступа: https://sovman.ru/en/article/9203/
Shutov Roman Aleksandrovich, Bolshakov Sergey Nikolayevich. // Modern Management Technology. ISSN 2226-9339. — #2 (92). Art. # 9203. Date issued: 09.05.2020. Available at: https://sovman.ru/en/article/9203/
- As Bulging Client Data Heads for the Cloud, Law Firms Ready for a Storm, and More Discovery Woes from Web 2.0, ABA Journal. April 2011
- Kaminski Piotr, Robu Kate A best-practice model for bank compliance. January 2016 // URL: https://www.mckinsey.com/business-functions/risk/our-insights/a-best-practice-model-for-bank-compliance
- Paessler Dirk The importance of effectively monitoring a bank`s it infrastructure // Global banking and finance rewiew. 01/16/2016
- Wesselink Bert Monitoring guidelines for semiformal financial institutions active in small enterprise finance // Enterprise and Cooperative Development Department. Poverty-oriented Banking. Working paper. No. 9
- Information letter dated 28.11.2018 No. IN-01-59 / 69 “On the sale of financial products” [O prodazhe finansovykh produktov]
- Sukhinin D.V. Differences between monitoring, evaluation and control in the system of local authorities [Razlichiya mezhdu monitoringom, otsenkoy i kontrolem v sisteme organov mestnogo samoupravleniya]// Theory and practice of public administration. 2013. Issue. 3 (42). S. 301-308
- Financial monitoring [Finansovyy monitoring]: a textbook for undergraduate and graduate programs; under the editorship of Yu.A. Chikhanchina, A.G. Bratko. Moscow: Justicinform, 2018. (Bachelor and Master. Academic Course). 696 p.