The evolution of public procurement: from the Russian Empire to the Russian Federation
Serious changes in the structure of economic relations at the beginning of 2022 led to a search for stability, which in transactions for business can be provided by the contract system in the field of Russian public procurement. However, opinions are expressed about the alienness of this system to the principles of domestic relations in the state order. The author conducted a retrospective analysis of the state order management and identified those elements that evolutionarily led to the formation of the contract system of the 2022 model. The historical and review material on the systematic transformation of the state order institution in the aspect of organizational and economic support of state needs and the consequences of the particular regulation of procurement procedures over the past 120 years is presented, those tools that allowed and allow the state to solve the key tasks of economic development in different periods of history are considered.
government order, procurement, digitalization, competition, bidding
Медякова Екатерина Михайловна. The evolution of public procurement: from the Russian Empire to the Russian Federation // Современные технологии управления. ISSN 2226-9339. — #1 (97). Номер статьи: 9712. Дата публикации: 21.03.2022. Режим доступа: https://sovman.ru/en/article/9712/
Medyakova Ekaterina Mikhailovna. // Modern Management Technology. ISSN 2226-9339. — #1 (97). Art. # 9712. Date issued: 21.03.2022. Available at: https://sovman.ru/en/article/9712/
- SU RSFSR [SU RSFSR]. – 1920. – No. 59. – Art. 271, 272; No. 13. – Art. 81, 82.
- Decrees of the Soviet government [Dekrety sovetskoy vlasti]. T. IV. – M., 1968. – S. 302-304.
- Sturza K.I. Historical and legal analysis of the development of the institute of state order in Russia [Istoriko-pravovoy analiz razvitiya instituta gosudarstvennogo zakaza v Rossii]// History of State and Law. – 2013. – No. 4. – S. 20-24.
- Smirnov V.I., Nesterovich N.V. The formation of a market system of public procurement in Russia [Stanovleniye rynochnoy sistemy gosudarstvennykh zakupok v Rossii]. – Kazan.: NPO “BusinessInfomService”, 2000. – S. 21.
- Federal Law of April 5, 2013 N 44-FZ (as amended on December 30, 2021) “On the contract system in the field of procurement of goods, works, services to meet state and municipal needs” (as amended and supplemented, entered into force from 01/01/2022) [O kontraktnoy sisteme v sfere zakupok tovarov, rabot, uslug dlya obespecheniya gosudarstvennykh i munitsipal’nykh nuzhd]- “Collection of Legislation of the Russian Federation”, 04/08/2013, N 14, art. 1652.