The place and role of project management in the field of sports and recreation services
The author notes that in Russia the greatest application in the management area of health and fitness services received target-oriented and process approaches. Task that requires immediate action, is to develop an effective system of management development sphere of physical culture and recreational services, based on methodological developments in the field of project management, taking into account the peculiarities of the industry, based on the use of appropriate management technologies.
project management, sports and health services, mass sport, good governance, the factors of socialization, social.
Скопин Олег Викторович. The place and role of project management in the field of sports and recreation services // Современные технологии управления. ISSN 2226-9339. — #3 (15). Номер статьи: 1507. Дата публикации: 08.03.2012. Режим доступа: https://sovman.ru/en/article/1507/
Skopin Oleg Viktorovich, Скопин Олег Викторович. // Modern Management Technology. ISSN 2226-9339. — #3 (15). Art. # 1507. Date issued: 08.03.2012. Available at: https://sovman.ru/en/article/1507/
- Antropov Y. Project management as a tool for development of social services in contemporary conditions / / Bulletin of the Chelyabinsk State University. , 2009. Number 11. S. 164-168.
- Assorina G.Y. Features of the target program and project approach to managing innovation activities of high school / / IDO Science. , 2011. Number 1. S. 2-6.
- Ganiev A.A. The project approach in public administration / / Economics and Management: Scientific and practical journal. , 2009. Number 2. S. 107-110.
- Geyser A.A. Project management of investments in education services / / Vestnik of Tomsk State University. Economics. In 2008. Number 2. S. 57-61.
- V.V. Gerasimov, E.V. Kruglov Project management of the development of human capital / / Successes of modern science. In 2007. Number 8. S. 93-93.
- Davletshin T.F. The project approach in the management and modernization of the economy of the region (for example, the Republic of Bashkortostan) / / A young scientist. , 2009. Number 3. S. 55-59.
- Having finished V.K. Formation of a regional management system mass sport (sport-for-all) / / Research issues of humanitarian studies. , 2011. Number 4. S. 270-277.
- Dubakin A.N. The introduction of the management of sports events and technology project management features of its use in a sports environment / / Economics. In 2008. Number 38. S. 263-266.
- Zavydivskaya NN Opolonets IV Socialization in the sports and wellness education: the treatment of the concepts, problems and prospects / / pedagogy, psychology and biomedical problems of physical education and sport. In 2010. Number 12. S. 48-51.
- Zakharov, KS The mechanism of state support for the sphere of physical culture and health services / / Herald of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences (St. Petersburg). In 2010. Number 1. S. 75-77.
- Karasev, MV Educational and economic factors that provide cost-effective functioning of the commercial health and fitness clubs / / Vestnik of Tomsk State Pedagogical University. In 2007. Number 5. S. 100-105.
- Korablev MM The development of the project approach in public administration / / Proceedings of the Kazan University. Series: Humanities. In 2010. T. 152. Number 4. S. 228-235.
- Kushner, MA A comprehensive method of assessing the effectiveness of project management development / / Bulletin of the Astrakhan State Technical University. Series: Economics. , 2011. Number 2. S. 63-71.
- Markov SM, Gray, HE Theoretical foundations of project management education systems / / Science and the school. , 2011. Number 3. S. 8-10.
- Mikhailov, VY Quality control of projects to provide comprehensive services in the region / / Bulletin of the Chuvash University. , 2009. Number 4. S. 458-464.
- Nesterova, EV The principles, factors and components of sports and recreational activities / / Actual problems of the humanities and natural sciences. In 2010. Number 6. S. 228-232.
- Parfenov, TN Project management: the organization of pedagogical support for sports and recreation clubs / / Thesis for the degree of Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Malakhovka, 2001
- Pervushin, VA Using the methodology of project management for infrastructure projects / / initiative of the XXI century. In 2010. Number 1. S. 65-68.
- Purdehnad D. From theory to practice: design approach to solving management problems / / Problems of control in social systems. , 2009. T. 1. Number 1. S. 66-80.
- Skopin O. The hierarchy of levels of the process approach to management in the field of sports and recreational services / / Regional Economy and Management: an electronic academic journal. In 2008. – № 1 (13).
- Skopina IV, Skopin OV. Evaluating the effectiveness of management in the sphere of physical culture and health services in the region / / Regional Economics: Theory and Practice. In 2008. Number 19. S. 99-102.
- I. Social Smolygin methods of project management / / Social policy and social partnership. , 2009. Number 6. S. 25-29.
- Solovieva T. To a question on the application of the project approach in the management of the regional economy / / New Technology. , 2011. Number 1. S. 126-129.