Methodological tools of economic research in the field of sports and recreation services
This paper provides an overview of the methodological tools of economic research in the field of health and fitness services. The author emphasizes that, along with statistical studies of the industry sports and recreation services, it is advisable to pay greater attention to sociological studies of the interests of various categories and groups of citizens to the different kinds of sports, health forms, etc., as well as satisfaction with the Research formulation and development of physical culture and sports at various levels.
physical education and health services research, research methods, statistical studies, case studies.
Скопин Олег Викторович. Methodological tools of economic research in the field of sports and recreation services // Современные технологии управления. ISSN 2226-9339. — #6 (18). Номер статьи: 1803. Дата публикации: 08.06.2012. Режим доступа: https://sovman.ru/en/article/1803/
Skopin Oleg Viktorovich. // Modern Management Technology. ISSN 2226-9339. — #6 (18). Art. # 1803. Date issued: 08.06.2012. Available at: https://sovman.ru/en/article/1803/
- Annenkov, V. Comparative analysis of structural and functional modernization of the Russian system of physical culture and sports and its impact / / Proceedings of University. PF Lesgaft. In 2008. Number 9. Pp. 15-18.
- Balsevich VK, BN Shustin Innovative research directions in the sphere of physical culture and sport / / Journal of sports science. In 2004. Number 2. S. 3-7.
- Baranov VN, BN Shustin Analysis of the subjects of dissertations in the field of physical culture, sport and tourism, defended in 2010 / / Journal of sports sciences. , 2011. Number 3. S. 9-13.
- Zhabakov VE Factor analysis of the professional competence of specialists in physical culture and sport / / Proceedings of University. PF Lesgaft. , 2009. Number 11. Pp. 32-35.
- Zhuikov D. Value orientations in physical education in contemporary society / / Bulletin of Adyghe State University. Series 1: Regional Studies: philosophy, history, sociology, law, political science, cultural studies. , 2009. Number 3. S. 154-158.
- Kudinov VA The structure of the relationship of qualitative characteristics of the development of physical culture and sports in Russia / / Proceedings of University. PF Lesgaft. , 2009. Number 4. S. 57-60.
- Maysakov DL, Zinka D. Assessment of physical culture and sports in the region / / Bulletin of the Tyumen State University. In 2006. Number 7. Pp. 5-10.
- Novokreschenov V. Evaluating the effectiveness of management in the sphere of physical culture and sports: criteria and indicators / / Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series: Education, health, physical culture. In 2005. T. 2. Number 4. S. 206-209.
- Panachev VD An innovative interpretation of the physical culture and sports in high school / / Teacher education in Russia. , 2009. Number 4. S. 18-25.