Information-analytical system for a comprehensive assessment and analysis of the enterprises
In the modern market economy and a radical change in economic relations are increasing the importance of the study of the process of change and its impact on the enterprises of various organizational and legal forms, creating tools for enterprises to adapt quickly to the new economic conditions. Of particular importance is the problem of intensification of retraining and training of managers and specialists of different levels of work in the changed situation.
Complex and constantly changing system of economic indicators and standards, reorganization of the old and the creation of new institutions (stock exchanges, investment funds, commercial banks and others.), Imperfections and contradictions of economic legislation with broad autonomy of enterprises, taking into account the complicated relationships as interregional and on international level requires a new approach to the management of the enterprise. All this causes an increase in the role of a comprehensive analysis of business enterprises as the basis for selecting the best mode of management of many possible.
Addressing research, management and education depends not only on the adequacy and correctness of the developed econometric models analysis of economic activities of enterprises, but also from those used for implementation of computational tools and computer technology. Among the latter are the important area of expert systems, which allow to formalize, memorize and accumulate human experience and expertise of qualified experts and to apply this knowledge and experience to make informed decisions.
It should be noted that the issues in this area should also be based on the creative use of foreign and domestic experience.
Currently, the results of the company not only affect management decisions at the level of heads, but in many respects the decisions made by the company's employees are its owners.
Lack of theoretical elaboration and high practical significance the problem of forming the system of internal control and analysis of economic organizations, the need for further development of his theory, methodology and organization, as well as great practical relevance in specific methods and techniques for its implementation led to the choice of research topic and its relevance.
Financial analysis, strategic analysis, economic and mathematical models, modeling, monitoring, and innovative technology.
Байдыбекова Салтанат Кенжебаевна. Information-analytical system for a comprehensive assessment and analysis of the enterprises // Современные технологии управления. ISSN 2226-9339. — #4 (52). Номер статьи: 5202. Дата публикации: 08.04.2015. Режим доступа: https://sovman.ru/en/article/5202/
Baydybekova Saltanat Kenzhebaevna, Байдыбекова Салтанат Кенжебаевна. // Modern Management Technology. ISSN 2226-9339. — #4 (52). Art. # 5202. Date issued: 08.04.2015. Available at: https://sovman.ru/en/article/5202/
- Ivashkovskaja I. V. Strategic Financial Analysis. Concepts [Strategicheskij finansovyj analiz. Koncepcii]. M . Business Alignment, 2012. 175 p.
- Blakita G.V. Finanasovaya strategy of trade enterprises. methodological and applied aspects [Finanasovaja strategija torgovyh predprijatij. metodologicheskie i prikladnye aspekty]. Monograph KNTEU, 2010. 244 p.
- Bocharov V.V. Financial analysis [Finansovyj analiz]. Peter, 2009. 240 p.
- Djusembaev K.Sh. Financial Statement Analysis [Analiz finansovoj otchetnosti]. A Textbook. Almaty. Economy, 2009. 366 p.
- Bajmuhanova S.B. Analysis of financial statements [Analiz finansovoj otchetnosti]. Bulletin of the KNU, 2012. №3. pp.133-135.
- Nurseitov N.A., Nurseitov A.A. Financial management [Finansovyj menedzhment]. Almaty, 2009. 210p.
- Felps B. Smart Business indicators, measurement system efficiency as an important element of management [Umnye biznes-pokazateli, sistema izmerenij jeffektivnosti kak vazhnyj jelement menedzhmenta]. lane. from English. Dnepropetrovsk. Balance Business Books, 2014. 312 p.
- Krishnan M.S. The space business innovation [Prostranstvo biznes-innovacij]. (ISBN: 978-5-9614-1773-9, 978-5-9916-1699). Alpina Publisher, 2012.
- Grant R. Modern strategic analysis [Sovremennyj strategicheskij analiz] per. from English. SPb . Peter, 2010. 560 p.