Platforms for digital experience and digital transformation in an innovative economy
The development of an innovative economy based on knowledge is accompanied by the rapid development of digitalization, which, in turn, is a response to global challenges and the uncertainty of the external environment and the development of information technologies. Digitization is the use of digital technologies to change the business model and provide new opportunities for generating revenue and creating value; it is a process of transition to digital business. Creating extraordinary digital experiences is now critical to retaining customers and staying ahead of the competition. Consumers expect personalized digital experiences that give them what they need, when they need it, on whatever device they choose. Meeting these demands requires sophisticated digital platforms that not only enable digital experiences to be quickly adapted in response to consumer needs, but also generate data to understand meaningful change. These include so-called experience platforms, as well as a new generation of microlearning platforms, advanced learning management systems, and artificial intelligence-based systems that recommend, find programs, and provide a process. Companies are already buying learning systems that allow employees to publish and share learning materials without any major effort on the part of HR managers. The article is devoted to innovative digital tools that are part of modern business and require certain skills and understanding from users.
digitalization, digital platforms, digital experience, innovative economy.
Масюк Наталья Николаевна, Бушуева Марина Александровна, Васюкова Людмила Константиновна, Кирьянов Алексей Евгеньевич. Platforms for digital experience and digital transformation in an innovative economy // Современные технологии управления. ISSN 2226-9339. — #4 (87/1). Номер статьи: 87103. Дата публикации: 30.12.2018. Режим доступа: https://sovman.ru/en/article/87103/
Masyuk Natalya Nikolaevna, Bushueva Marina Alexandrovna, Vasyukova Ludmila Konstantinovna, Kiryanov Alexey Evgenievich. // Modern Management Technology. ISSN 2226-9339. — #4 (87/1). Art. # 87103. Date issued: 30.12.2018. Available at: https://sovman.ru/en/article/87103/
- Masyuk, N.N., Vasyukova, L.K., Bushueva, M.A., Mosolova, N.A., and Kozminykh, O.V. (2016). Conflict-Compromise Methodology for Resolution of Conflict in Insurance Relations [Conflict-Compromise Methodology for Resolution of Conflict in Insurance Relations] / Journal of the Social Sciences, 11, pp. 6928-6932.
- Masyuk, N.N. Conflict-compromise management of production systems based on budgeting [Konfliktno-kompromissnoye upravleniye proizvodstvennymi sistemami na osnove byudzhetirovaniya] / N.N. Masyuk, M.A. Bushueva, O.N. Vasyukov, L.K. Vasyukova // Scientific Review. – 2015. – No. 17. – S. 400-405.
- Panshin, B. Digital economy: features and development trends [Tsifrovaya ekonomika: osobennosti i tendentsii razvitiya] // Science and innovations. – 2016. V. 3, No. 157. – P. 17–20.
- Digital dividends overview 2016. – World Bank Group, 2016. – 58 p.
- Parker, G.G., Alstyne Marshall, W.V., Choudary, S.P. “Platform Revolution: How Networked Markets Are Transforming the Economy and How to Make Them Work for You”, 2016. – 256 p.
- Kovalenko, A.I. Problems of research of multilateral platforms [Problematika issledovaniy mnogostoronnikh platform] // Modern competition. – 2016. Vol. 10. No. 3 (57). – S. 64–90.
- Eisenmann, T. et al. Opening Platforms: How, When and Why? – Mode of access: http://www.hbs.edu/faculty/Publication%20Files/09-030.pdf . – Date of access: 09/11/2018.
- Kuprevich, T.S. Digital platforms in the global economy: current trends and directions of development [Tsifrovyye platformy v mirovoy ekonomike: sovremennyye tendentsii i napravleniya razvitiya] // 2018 Economic Bulletin of the University. 2018. Issue 37/1. – S. 311-318.
- What is digital transformation? URL: https://komanda-a.pro/blog/digital-transformation (accessed 01.10.2018).
- Forrester Digital Rewrites the Rules of Business, Nigel Fenwick, Ted Shadler, 26 February 2018. https://www.acquia.com/resources/whitepaper/forrester-report-digital-transformation?creativeID=%3Fcid%3D7010c000002FqcEAAS&ct=search&lls =acqp_search_nz_n_n_n_nonbrnd&ls=google. – Date of access: 09/11/2018.