Solving the problem of disproportion in the labor market in relation to the demand and supply of labor in a digital economy that is changing the trajectory of the development of human resources
The article considers the problem of the disproportion between the demand and supply of labor in the labor market in the digital economy, which imposes new requirements on the trajectory of the development of human resources. In order to reveal the causes and extent of the problem, a number of studies were carried out concerning the analysis of the dynamics of unemployment, the definition of disappearing professions, the characteristics of real competence models of different age categories of people. The key competencies necessary for economic activity in the labor market are also indicated. As a result of the study, a system of processes is presented that will allow taking key steps towards solving the problem.
digital economy, digitalization, competencies, personnel competency model, digital platform.
Белолипецкая Анна Евгеньевна. Solving the problem of disproportion in the labor market in relation to the demand and supply of labor in a digital economy that is changing the trajectory of the development of human resources // Современные технологии управления. ISSN 2226-9339. — #4 (87/1). Номер статьи: 87104. Дата публикации: 30.12.2018. Режим доступа: https://sovman.ru/en/article/solving-the-problem-of-disproportion-in-the-labor-market-in-relation-to-the-demand-and-supply-of-labor-in-a-digital-economy-that-is-changing-the-trajectory-of-the-development-of-human-resources/
Belolipetskaya Anna Evgenievna. // Modern Management Technology. ISSN 2226-9339. — #4 (87/1). Art. # 87104. Date issued: 30.12.2018. Available at: https://sovman.ru/en/article/solving-the-problem-of-disproportion-in-the-labor-market-in-relation-to-the-demand-and-supply-of-labor-in-a-digital-economy-that-is-changing-the-trajectory-of-the-development-of-human-resources/
- Kuladzhi, T.V., Babkin, I.A., Murtazayev, S.A., Golovina, T.A. Digital matrix micro forecast of informational and telecommunicational products cost value // In the collection: Quality Management, Transport and Information Security, Information Technologies 2017. P. 225-231.
- Avdeeva, I.L., Golovina, T.A. Analysis of the use of digital technologies in personnel management in international companies [Analiz ispol’zovaniya tsifrovykh tekhnologiy v upravlenii personalom mezhdunarodnykh kompaniyakh] // In the collection: Innovative economy – the basis of sustainable development of the state collection of articles of the International scientific and practical conference. 2017. S. 4-10.
- Agency for Strategic Initiatives. Atlas of new professions / [Electronic resource] / Professions of the future and professions of pensioners [Professii budushchego i professii pensionery] / Access mode: http://eco-madi.ru/sites/default/files/Atlas_new_professions.pdf
- Digital Economy: How the Labor Market Will Change from 2018 to 2025 kak-budet-menyatsya-rynok-truda-s-2018-po-2025-gody
- Digitized future. “Smart Economy” is changing approaches to business / [Electronic resource] / How digital technologies will change industries and many cities [Kak tsifrovyye tekhnologii pomenyayut otrasli i mnogiye goroda] / Access mode: http://www.forbes.ru/biznes/361403-ocifrovannoe-budushchee-umnaya-ekonomika-menyaet- podhody-k-biznesu
- Labor area / [Electronic resource] / Labor market: digital question – digital answer[Rynok truda: tsifrovoy vopros – tsifrovoy otvet] / Access mode: http://ploshadtruda.ru/
- Russian newspaper. Economics / [Electronic resource] / Who can get a job for older people [Kem mogut ustroit’sya na rabotu lyudi starshego vozrasta] / Access mode: https://rg.ru/2018/09/26/kem-mogut-ustroitsia-na-rabotu-liudi-starshego-vozrasta.html