Problems of protecting the rights of bona fide creditors in bankruptcy of the debtor
Россия, Всероссийский государственный университет юстиции, Калужский (институт) филиал
Россия, Институт управления, бизнеса и технологий
On the basis of the analysis of the current legislation the article determines the legal status of bankruptcy creditors and highlights the problems of protecting the rights of bona fide creditors in the event of a debtor's bankruptcy, in particular, when creating artificial debt. It is noted that the legislation does not contain any provisions according to which the satisfaction of claims for civil obligations of creditors related to the debtor would be lowered in the order of satisfaction of creditors ' claims. The authors also highlight the circumstances that may indicate the fictitious conclusion of a transaction between the debtor and an unscrupulous creditor. It is concluded that although modern legislation and existing judicial practice protect the interests of bona fide bankruptcy creditors whose claims are justified in relation to the debtor, this mechanism is rather poorly developed, since the creditor does not have the necessary information about the disputed transaction.
bona fide creditor, debtor, debt, bankruptcy creditors, insolvency (bankruptcy), register of claims.
Бронзова Людмила Ивановна, Красноглазов Андрей Юрьевич. Problems of protecting the rights of bona fide creditors in bankruptcy of the debtor // Современные технологии управления. ISSN 2226-9339. — #3 (93). Номер статьи: 9310. Дата публикации: 30.10.2020. Режим доступа: https://sovman.ru/en/article/problems-of-protecting-the-rights-of-bona-fide-creditors-in-bankruptcy-of-the-debtor/
Russia, Kaluga (Institute) branch "Russian State University of Justice”
Russia, Institute of management, business and technology
Krasnoglazov Andrey Yurievich, Bronzova Lyudmila Ivanovna. // Modern Management Technology. ISSN 2226-9339. — #3 (93). Art. # 9310. Date issued: 30.10.2020. Available at: https://sovman.ru/en/article/problems-of-protecting-the-rights-of-bona-fide-creditors-in-bankruptcy-of-the-debtor/
- Federal Law of October 26, 2002 N 127-FZ (as amended on July 31, 2020) “On Insolvency (Bankruptcy) [O nesostoyatel’nosti (bankrotstve)]” (as amended and supplemented, entered into force on October 1, 2020) // Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation. – 28.10.2002. – N 43. – Art. 4190.
- Urban Planning Code of the Russian Federation [Gradostroitel’nyy kodeks Rossiyskoy Federatsii], dated December 29, 2004 N 190-FZ (as revised on July 31, 2020) (as amended and supplemented, entered into force on 08/28/2020) // Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation. – 01/03/2005 – No. 1 (part 1). – Art. 16.
- Zhukova T.M. Principles of Bankruptcy Law [Printsipy konkursnogo prava]// Modern Law. – 2007. – No. 11-1. – S. 47-50.
- Korayev K.B. Legal status of bankruptcy creditors in a bankruptcy case [Pravovoy status konkursnykh kreditorov v dele o bankrotstve]. – M .: “Walters Kluver”, 2010 – S. 16-17.
- Glukhova O.YU., Shevyakov A.YU. Insolvency (bankruptcy) as a legal and economic category [Yesostoyatel’nost’ (bankrotstvo) kak pravovaya i ekonomicheskaya kategorii]// Socio-economic phenomena and processes. – 2017. T. 12. – No. 5. – S. 166-172.
- Resolution of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation of 12.03.2001 No. 4-P “In the case of checking the constitutionality of a number of provisions of the Federal Law [O nesostoyatel’nosti (bankrotstve)]” On Insolvency (Bankruptcy) “concerning the possibility of appealing against the rulings rendered by the Arbitration Court for bankruptcy cases, its other provisions, articles 49 of the Federal Law “On Insolvency (Bankruptcy) of Credit Institutions [O nesostoyatel’nosti (bankrotstve) kreditnykh organizatsiy]”, as well as Articles 106, 160, 179 and 191 of the Arbitration Procedure Code of the Russian Federation in connection with the request of the Arbitration Court of the Chelyabinsk Region, complaints of citizens and legal entities // Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation .– 2001. – № 12. –St. 1138.
- Dmitriyenko A.R. Artificial creation of accounts payable of a legal entity. How to prevent? [Iskusstvennoye sozdaniye kreditorskoy zadolzhennosti yuridicheskogo litsa. Kak predotvratit’?]// https://divius.ru/blog/iskusstvennoe-sozdanie-kreditorskoy-zadolzhennosti-yur-litsa-kak-predotvratit/ (date of treatment 10/22/2020).
- Minnullina K.A., Predein N.M. Subordination of mandatory requirements as a tool for protecting independents creditors in the institution of bankruptcy [Subordinatsiya obyazatel’nykh trebovaniy kak instrument zashchity nezvasimykh kreditorov v institute banskrotstva]// Problems of student science. – Issue No. 1 (41). – 2020. – P.277-281.
- Resolution of the Plenum of the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation of 22.06.2012 No. 35 (as amended on 21.12.2017) “On some procedural issues related to the consideration of bankruptcy cases” [O nekotorykh protsessual’nykh voprosakh, svyazannykh s rassmotreniyem del o bankrotstve]// Bulletin of the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation.– 2012. – No. 8.
- Determination of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation of July 06, 2017 in case No. 308-ES17-1556 [Opredeleniye Verkhovnogo Suda Rossiyskoy Federatsii ot 06 iyulya 2017 po delu №№308-ES17-1556] // Electronic justice: an electronic document management system for courts and participants in the trial. – Electron. Dan. – Russia. – URL: http: // vsrf /, free. – Yaz. Russian – (Date of access 13.10.2020).
- Determination of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation dated October 10, 2017 in case No. 59-KG17-12 [Opredeleniye Verkhovnogo Suda Rossiyskoy Federatsii ot 10 oktyabrya 2017 po delu №№59-KG17-12] // Electronic justice: an electronic document management system for courts and participants in the trial. – Electron. Dan. – Russia. – URL: http: // vsrf /, free. – Yaz. Russian – (Date of access 13.10.2020).