Model decision support system for university of information resources
The article deals with the quality of service in the libraries of the university. We propose a model system of quality management services, consisting of three complexes, allowing to simulate the process of care, foresee the results of management decisions taken and choose the best of them. Proposed economic and mathematical models for assessing the quality of decisions. Models developed on the basis of the theory of mass service. Showing the application of each of the types of models. A draft staffing to optimize the distribution process management decisions at different times.
optimization, the university library, probability, queuing theory, the automated system models, game model.
No items found. Model decision support system for university of information resources // Современные технологии управления. ISSN 2226-9339. — #4 (16). Номер статьи: 1603. Дата публикации: 08.04.2012. Режим доступа: https://sovman.ru/en/article/1603/
No items found. // Modern Management Technology. ISSN 2226-9339. — #4 (16). Art. # 1603. Date issued: 08.04.2012. Available at: https://sovman.ru/en/article/1603/
- Wentzel H.H. Probability. – Moscow: “Nauka”, 1969. – 564.
- Complex mathematical economic models for assessing the quality of information management / E.D. Streltsov, M.O. Yablonskaya, O. Kovalev // Bulletin of the University of Adyghe. – 2011. – № 2. – S. 181-185
- Model approach to assessing the quality of management of information resources of the university / / European Social Science Journal. – 2011. – № 11 (14). – S. 65-71.
- Wentzel H.H. Introduction to Operations Research. – M., “Sov. Radio “, 1964. – 384 p.
- Economic-mathematical modeling of the university library service / E.D. Streltsov, M.O. Yablonskaya, O. Kovalev / / State regulation of the economy: problems and prospects: the team. monograph tr. teachers, doctoral students, graduate students and faculty of the theory and practice of state. regulation of the economy SFU / South. Fed. Univ. – Rostov n / D: Publishing House of “Everest”, 2011. – S. 56-59.