Mechanism of a complex assessment and development of strategy of development of the intellectual capital of the company
In work are considered questions of possibility of application of expert mathematical models and methods for the analysis, synthesis and decision-making in the field of management of the intellectual capital of the company . In work are considered mechanism of receiving complex assessment of quality of development of the intellectual capital of the company which is based on an expert method of complex estimation on dichotomizing trees of the purposes. The dichotomizing tree of the purposes is under construction according to structure of projections of the intellectual capital on the Skandia Navigator model (Scandia Navigator). The mechanism investigated in work allows not only to receive a complex assessment of current state of the intellectual capital, but also, depending on the current and desirable state, to construct the optimum strategy of development of the intellectual capital, which are structured on projections. As criterion of an optimality the criterion of minimization of costs of strategy realization is considered.
The experimental calculations which are carried out on the basis of the mechanism offered in work and corresponding algorithmic and the software, show constructability of use of these tools in management of the intellectual capital of the company.
the intellectual capital, a technique "Skandia Navigator", the mechanism of complex estimation, dichotomizing trees is more whole, optimum strategy of development of the intellectual capital.
No items found. Mechanism of a complex assessment and development of strategy of development of the intellectual capital of the company // Современные технологии управления. ISSN 2226-9339. — #4 (52). Номер статьи: 5201. Дата публикации: 08.04.2015. Режим доступа: https://sovman.ru/en/article/5201/
No items found. // Modern Management Technology. ISSN 2226-9339. — #4 (52). Art. # 5201. Date issued: 08.04.2015. Available at: https://sovman.ru/en/article/5201/
- Jamai E.V. Developing the intellectual capital of the firm: the problem of identifying and measuring / E.V. Jamai, M.A. Bendikov // Management in Russia and abroad, № 4, 2001
- Novikov D.A. Management theory of organizational systems / D.A. Novikov – M .: MPSI, 2005.
- Azarnova T.V. Methods of assessment, analysis and design of the target structure specialist competence model for different areas of vocational education /T.V. Azarnova // Herald of the Voronezh State Technical University. T. 2009. 5. №9. -P.36-42.
- Azarnova T.V. Improving the efficiency of management personnel development based on neural network models and fuzzy expert technology /T.V. Azarnova, V.V. Stepin, I.N. Shchepina // Herald of the Voronezh State University. Series: Economics and Management. 2014. №3. -P.121-130.
- “Intellectual capital – the strategic potential of the organization.” / Ed. A.L. Gaponenko, T.M. Orlova, 2004.