Prospects of development of the market of derivatives in Russia
Importance Research prospects for the development of this market is a very interesting topic because the derivatives market is an important part of the whole financial market and has great potential for development and improvement.
Objectives The aim is to research the concepts of economic content, capabilities and also drawing-up of scenarios and prospects of development of the derivatives market.
Methods This paper analyzes the prospects for the development of the derivatives market. The basis of the information served legal documents and also work contains a small amount of data and statistics, which are borrowed from Russian and foreign sources.
Results Been analyzed key concepts, characteristics, history of the emergence and the main stages of the evolution of the derivatives market, been developed perspectives of development, and identified potential areas for improvement. Also studied the factors constraining the growth of the derivatives market.
Conclusions and Relevance It was concluded that there are objective conditions, including the potential markets of the underlying assets, the growing interest of financial market participants to exchange trade derivatives on various assets and improvement of legislation in the field of the derivatives market and its technological base is formed all the prerequisites for further rapid growth of derivatives market financial instruments in Russia. We propose two different scenarios for the future evolution of the derivatives market. Identified the major elements of the development potential of the market and presented the necessary changes in the Russian economy for the development of the derivatives market.
derivatives, derivative financial instrument, contracts, market, stock exchange.
Козырь Наталья Сергеевна, Гетманова Анастасия Владимировна. Prospects of development of the market of derivatives in Russia // Современные технологии управления. ISSN 2226-9339. — #6 (66). Номер статьи: 6603. Дата публикации: 18.06.2016. Режим доступа: https://sovman.ru/en/article/6603/
Natal'ja Sergeevna Kozyr', Anastasija Vladimirovna Getmanova. // Modern Management Technology. ISSN 2226-9339. — #6 (66). Art. # 6603. Date issued: 18.06.2016. Available at: https://sovman.ru/en/article/6603/
- Levin V.S., Matveeva T.A. The classification of derivative financial instruments [Klassifikacija proizvodnyh finansovyh instrumentov]. Finances and Credit. 2011. № 39 (471). 9-14.
- Zaernjuk V.M. The attractiveness of the regions for the development of a network of commercial banks, methodological aspect [Privlekatel’nost’ regionov dlja razvitija seti kommercheskih bankov, metodologicheskij aspekt]. Regional economy.theory and practice. 2012. № 39. 44-50.
- Makarov A.S. systematization issues of conditions of formation of financial policy organization [Problemy sistematizacii uslovij formirovanija finansovoj politiki organizacii]. Problems of Economics and Law. 2011. № 33. P. 203-207.
- Matkovskaja Ja.S. A new look at the nature of the financial markets, the preamble innovative approach [Novyj vzgljad na prirodu finansovyh rynkov, preambula innovacionnogo podhoda]. Finances and Credit. 2014. number 10 (586). P. 2-10.
- Trunin S.N. Vukovich G.G. Macroeconomics [Makrojekonomika]. Tutorial. M . Finance and Statistics. 312 p.
- Gracheva M.V., Ljapina S.Ju. Analysis and risk management innovation [Analiz i upravlenie riskami innovacionnoj dejatel’nosti]. 2006. № 1. P. 38-47.
- Gukova A.V., Anikina I.D., Kirov A.V. Financial stability of the organization, a model of assessment and prediction [Finansovaja ustojchivost’ organizacii, model’ ocenki i prognozirovanija]. Finance and business. 2013. № 3. P. 46-53.
- Dudin S.G., Tolstova A.Z., Surovceva E.S. Confidence in macroeconomics [Doverie v makrojekonomike]. Theory and Practice. 2015. №2. P. 44-49.
- Kochieva A.K., Zaporozhskaja A.G. Current trends in the Russian investment market in the context of international cooperation [Sovremennye tendencii razvitija investicionnogo rynka Rossii v kontekste mezhdunarodnogo sotrudnichestva]. Theory and Practice. 2013. № 4 (32). P. 031-036.
- Nevskaja N.A. Indicators of macroeconomic forecasts in a cyclical economy [Indikatory makrojekonomicheskih prognozov v uslovijah ciklichnosti jekonomiki]. Economy and Entrepreneurship. 2014. № 4-2. P. 52-56.