The interest of university students in the formation of professional knowledge and competences
The relevance of the study. Interest of educand is important for efficient broad and deep knowledge acquisition. However the range of teachings does not contain all teachings interesting for educand. It necessitates studies to identify the different study programs students’ level of interest in courses which are important for their future professional activity.
Aim of study. Suggestion and provision rationale for lack of students’ interest in professional knowledge and expertise acquisition problem.
Objectives. To systemize the theoretical aspects of geotourism guides expertise formation.
To analyze the V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University and Belgorod National Research University students’ questionnaire results to identify the differences in their level of awareness of the idea of geotourism, and in their interest in geotourism guide job. To discover students’ intention to work in the specialty, acquired in these universities. Identify the reasons diminishing the rate and quality of acquired professional knowledge and expertise.
Research methodology. A methodological basis of the study is complex. It is based on systematic approach, structural approach, and process approach, as on the scientific methods of enquiry of lack of higher educational institution students’ professional knowledge and expertise acquisition problem as part of their occupational guidance. The empirical research is based on polling method. Proceedings of primary information are based on comparative analysis and synthesis.
geotourism, higher educational institution, guide, professional knowledge and expertise.
Дахова Мария Николаевна, Ферару Галина Сергеевна. The interest of university students in the formation of professional knowledge and competences // Современные технологии управления. ISSN 2226-9339. — #6 (66). Номер статьи: 6602. Дата публикации: 18.06.2016. Режим доступа: https://sovman.ru/en/article/6602/
Dahova Marija Nikolaevna, Feraru Galina Sergeevna. // Modern Management Technology. ISSN 2226-9339. — #6 (66). Art. # 6602. Date issued: 18.06.2016. Available at: https://sovman.ru/en/article/6602/
- Dowling Ross – Newsome David (eds.). Geotourism. Sustainability, Impacts and Management. Oxford. Elsevier Butterworth-Heinemann, 2006. 260 p. ISBN 0 7506 6215 8.
- Rybar Pavol. Assessment of attractiveness (value) of geotouristic objects. In. Acta Geoturistica, volume 1 (2010b), number 2, p. 13-21 < http://geotur.tuke.sk/pdf/2010/ n02/02_Rybar_v1_n2.pdf>.
- Liščak P – Polak M. – Batath I. Map of important geological sites of Slovakia. In. Geologica Carpathica. Proceedings of XVII. Congress of Carpathian-Balkan Geological Association and Guide to Geological Excursions, Bratislava: VEDA, 2002. Volume < http://www.geologicacarpathica.sk/special/L/Liscak_etal _02.pdf>. ISSN 1335-0552.
- National Geographic Center for Sustainable Destinations. About Geotourism 2007. < http://travel.nationalgeographic.com/travel/sustainable/about_geotourism.html>.
- Federal Law of 24.11.1996 N 132-FZ On the basis of tourist activity in the Russian Federation as amended [Federal’nyj zakon ot 24 nojabrja 1996 g. N 132-FZ “Ob osnovah turistskoj dejatel’nosti v Rossijskoj Federacii” (s izmenenijami i dopolnenijami)].
- Dakhova Mariia – Ščurokova Roksolana. Proposal for setting up geotourism guide courses in Eastern Ukraine. In. Towards Tourism 2013 International Conference of PhD. Students Proceedings 02.2013, Košice. Kosice TU, 2013. p. 9-19. ISBN 978-80-553-1399-3.
- Russian Federal State Statistics Service [Federal’naja sluzhba gosudarstvennoj statistiki]. < http://www.gks.ru/>.