Changing working conditions and requirements for an employee in the context of the development of Industry 4.0 technologies
This article is devoted to the study of the process of changes in working conditions and requirements for the employee in the context of the development of "Industry 4.0" technologies. The article provides a comparative analysis of the principles of workplace organization, as well as its impact on existing forms of labor organization. The main conclusions and results of the study will make it possible to take into account the existing changes in working conditions and requirements for an employee in the context of the development of Industry 4.0 technologies when managing the human capital of an enterprise. The practical significance lies in the fact that the correct interpretation of changes in working conditions and their impact on the process of personnel formation creates serious challenges for the education system.
working conditions, requirements for the employee, changes in working conditions and requirements for the employee, Atlas of new professions, principles of workplace organization, the process of personnel formation
Ширинкина Елена Викторовна. Changing working conditions and requirements for an employee in the context of the development of Industry 4.0 technologies // Современные технологии управления. ISSN 2226-9339. — #4 (90/1). Номер статьи: 90107. Дата публикации: 30.12.2019. Режим доступа: https://sovman.ru/en/article/90107/
Shirinkina Elena Viktorovna. // Modern Management Technology. ISSN 2226-9339. — #4 (90/1). Art. # 90107. Date issued: 30.12.2019. Available at: https://sovman.ru/en/article/90107/
- Andreeva, G.N., Badal’yants, S.V., Bogatyreva, T.G. et al. Development of the digital economy of Russia as a key factor in economic growth and improving the quality of life of the population [Razvitiye tsifrovoy ekonomiki Rossii kak klyuchevoy faktor ekonomicheskogo rosta i povysheniya kachestva zhizni naseleniya], 2018. [Electronic resource] // URL: http://scipro.ru/conf/monograph_digital_economy.pdf
- Kelchevskaya, N.R., Shirinkina, E.V. Features of human capital management at enterprises in the digital economy [Osobennosti upravleniya chelovecheskim kapitalom na predpriyatiyakh v usloviyakh tsifrovoy ekonomiki] // Innovations in Management. 2018. No. 18. C. 24-31.
- Nikolenko, Yu.V. Foreign experience and Russian practice in supporting entrepreneurship with the help of a technopark [Zarubezhnyy opyt i rossiyskaya praktika v podderzhke predprinimatel’stva s pomoshch’yu tekhnoparka] // Scientific almanac. 2015. No. 11/1(13). pp.125-140.
- Shirinkina, E.V. Assessment of the demand for digital competencies in the sectors of the economy [Otsenka vostrebovannosti tsifrovykh kompetentsiy v otraslyakh ekonomiki] // Economics and management of control systems. 2019. V.3. No. 1. S. 86-91.
- Shirinkina, E.V., Korolenko, V.V. Development of human resources at the stage of development of digital technologies: semantic analysis [Razvitiye chelovecheskikh resursov na etape razvitiya tsifrovykh tekhnologiy: semanticheskiy analiz] // Economics: yesterday, today, tomorrow. 2018. Vol. 8. No. 10A. pp. 279-287.
- McKinsey. Rethinking work in the digital age, 2016. [Electronic resource] // URL: https://www.mckinsey.com/business-functions/organization/our-insights/ rethinking-work-in-the-digital-age
- Microsoft. Future Proof Yourself. Tomorrow’s jobs, 2018. [Electronic resource] // URL: https://enterprise.blob.core.windows.net/whitepapers/futureproof_ tomorrows_jobs.pdf
- United Nations. World Population Prospects, 2017. [Electronic resource] // URL: https://population.un.org/wpp/DataQuery/
- WEF. The Future of Jobs, 2018. [Electronic resource] // URL: https://www.weforum.org/reports/the-future-of-jobs-report-2018