Economic and mathematical justification of methods for ensuring the efficiency of small business in Russia
In the article solved the problem of formation favorable conditions for the functioning subjects of small business, which create the preconditions to stimulate the development of entrepreneurial activity. Analyzed by groups of factors affecting the development of the small business innovation, for each group are allocated favorable and unfavorable factors. Unfavorable - grouped by areas of regulatory impact, and address issues of leveling. A result of research, based on Rosstat data on a particular conditional example was a mathematical model that helps to reduce the tax rate while maintaining the amount of the proceeds from this tax to the budget.
small business, small business, economic and mathematical justification, income tax rate, stimulation of entrepreneurship
Чабанюк Олег Васильевич. Economic and mathematical justification of methods for ensuring the efficiency of small business in Russia // Современные технологии управления. ISSN 2226-9339. — #1 (91). Номер статьи: 9105. Дата публикации: 12.04.2020. Режим доступа: https://sovman.ru/en/article/9105/
Chabanyuk Oleg Vasil'yevich. // Modern Management Technology. ISSN 2226-9339. — #1 (91). Art. # 9105. Date issued: 12.04.2020. Available at: https://sovman.ru/en/article/9105/
- Yevdokimov V.S. Small business in the system of innovative development of Russia [Maloye predpriyatiye v sisteme innovatsionnogo razvitiya Rossii]// Microeconomics. – 2009. – No. 5. – C. 56-63.
- Zverev A.V. Innovative system of Russia: problems of improvement [Innovatsionnaya sistema Rossii: problemy sovershenstvovaniya]. – M .: Statistics of Russia, 2008 .– 207 p.
- Zotova L., Yeremenko O. Innovation as an object of state regulation [Innovatsii kak ob”yekt gosudarstvennogo regulirovaniya] // Economist. – 2004. – No. 7. – C. 34-40.
- Kiseleva V.V., Kolosnitsyna M.G. State regulation of the innovation sphere: textbook. allowance [Gosudarstvennoye regulirovaniye innovatsionnoy sfery]. – M.: HSE, 2008 .– 402 p. – (Textbooks of the Higher School of Economics).
- Komkov N.I., Ivashchenko N.P. Institutional problems of innovation development [Institutsional’nyye problemy osvoyeniya innovatsiy] // Probl. forecasting. – 2009. – No. 5. – S. 21–34.
- Mezhov I.S., Mezhov S.I. Who will become the locomotive – the state or the corporation? [Kto stanet lokomotivom – gosudarstvo ili korporatsiya?] // IVF. – 2011 .– S. 72-82.
- Chabanyuk O.V., Kvartal’nov A.V. Factor analysis of the modern development of small enterprises in Russia through tax burden management [Faktornyy analiz sovremennogo razvitiya malykh predpriyatiy v Rossii cherez upravleniye nalogovym bremenem]. Magazine “Business. Education. Right. Bulletin of the Volgograd Institute of Business. ” 2014. No. 2 (27). S. 115-120.
- Federal Law “On State Support of Small and Medium Enterprises in the Russian Federation” [O gosudarstvennoy podderzhke malogo i srednego predprinimatel’stva v Rossiyskoy Federatsii] dated 07.24.2007 N 209-FZ (as amended and supplemented, entered into force on 08/01/2016)
- The official website of the Federal State Statistics Service of the Russian Federation.