Formation of students’ competencies through corporate interaction with the teaching staff in the context of digitalization of distance education
Digitalization of the education system contributes to the development of students' competencies, however, there is a controversial issue about the possibility of forming the competencies of high-level students in the context of distance education through interaction with the teaching staff using various information technologies. The process of introducing distance learning resources for the indirect interaction of teachers with students is proceeding at high speed under the influence of the forced transition of training to a distance format. The level of competencies formed in the conditions of distance learning and the quality of the services provided by the educational organization depend on the satisfaction of the students of the BRS, teaching methods and strategies, and the digitalization of the educational process. Educational services provided by universities must meet certain requirements: federal state educational standards, information on the timing and forms of educational activities must be available, it is necessary to provide methodological assistance to students and teachers when introducing new information resources, the teaching strategy and teacher's attitude must help increase motivation students to obtain the necessary competencies. The level of formation of students' competencies depends on the methods by which they are formed. The teacher must understand perfectly what it is necessary to teach future specialists and how best to organize the educational process for the full formation of all types of competencies mentioned in the federal state educational standard. The technology and teaching strategy should be aimed at optimizing the educational process, which involves achieving educational goals with a minimum expenditure of the efforts of the teaching staff and the student against the background of improving the quality of teaching and reducing time costs. The role of an optimizing factor is assumed by the digitalization of education. Thus, the ways to improve the quality of competencies lie in improving all levels of teaching: both practical, theoretical, and practical-pedagogical, mainly related to expanding the possibilities for the formation of professional competencies in the context of digitalization.
formation of professional competencies, student competencies, faculty, digitalization of distance education, distance educational resources
The study was carried out as part of the event CO-2020-C1 of the III International Intellectual Marathon of Corporate Success (Season 3) "Corporate Olympus - 2020" (Stars of Science and Education, RusAlliance Sova)
Мансурова Анна Сергеевна, Гайсина Елена Фахаргалеевна. Formation of students' competencies through corporate interaction with the teaching staff in the context of digitalization of distance education // Современные технологии управления. ISSN 2226-9339. — #3 (93). Номер статьи: 9306. Дата публикации: 06.10.2020. Режим доступа: https://sovman.ru/en/article/9306/
Mansurova Anna Sergeyevna, Gaysina Yelena Fakhargaleyevna. // Modern Management Technology. ISSN 2226-9339. — #3 (93). Art. # 9306. Date issued: 06.10.2020. Available at: https://sovman.ru/en/article/9306/
- Akhmetova D.Z. Digitalization and inclusive education: points of contact / D.Z. Akhmetova, T.S. Artyukhina, M.R. Bikbayeva, I.A. Sakhnova, M.A. Suchkov, E.A. Zaytseva [Tsifrovizatsiya i inklyuzichnoye obrazovaniye: tochki soprikosnoveniya]// Higher education in Russia. – 2020. – No. 2. – S. 1 – 8.
- Bakeyeva Y.R. Innovative organizational structure [Innovatsionnaya organizatsionnaya struktura] // IVD. – 2014. – No. 1. – S. 1 – 8.
- Bubenok Ye. A. Evaluation of the role and place of intrapreneurship in the activities of a competitive company [Otsenka roli i mesta intraprenerstva v deyatel’nosti konkurentosposobnoy kompanii] // Bulletin of BSU. – 2012. – No. 3. – S. 1 – 11.
- Budanov V.G. New digital life techno-structure – prospects and risks of anthroposphere transformations [Novyy tsifrovoy zhiznennyy tekhnouklad – perspektivy i riski transformatsiy antroposfery] // Philosophical Sciences. – 2016. – No. 6. – S. 47-55.
- Gladkova Z.V. Types of communications in modern science [Vidy kommunikatsiy v sovremennoy nauke] // Scientific Bulletin of MSTU GA. – 2009. – No. 142. – S. 1 – 3.
- Groshev I.V. Management of organizational culture in the context of digitalization of enterprises / I.V. Groshev, A.V. Zheregelya, D.V. Shkol’nyy [Menedzhment organizatsionnoĭ kul’tury v usloviyakh tsifrovizatsii predpriyatiĭ]// Management. – 2019. – No. 2. – S. 1 – 6.
- Delokarov K.KH. Communication in science in an increasingly complex world [Kommunikatsiya v nauke v uslozhnyayushchemsya mire]// Communicology. – 2015. – No. 2. – S. 1 – 15.
- Demidova Ye.I. Education in the context of digitalization [Obrazovaniye v usloviyakh tsifrovizatsii] // IDB. – 2019. – No. 3. – S. 1 – 3.
- Research of the Russian market of online education and educational technologies [Issledovaniye rossiyskogo rynka onlayn-obrazovaniya i obrazovatel’nykh tekhnologiy]. Access mode: https://edmarket.digital/.
- Kvasov I.N. Features of the formation of venture capital at various stages of development of the organization /I.N. Kvasov, A.V. Pivovarova [Osobennosti formirovaniya venchurnogo kapitala na razlichnykh stadiyakh razvitiya organizatsii]// Regional economy: theory and practice. – 2010. – No. 26. – S. 1 – 7.
- Kozlova N.SH. Digital technologies in education [Tsifrovyye tekhnologii v obrazovanii] // Bulletin of the Maikop State Technological University. – 2019. – No. 1. – S. 1 – 8.
- The concept of long-term socio-economic development of the Russian Federation for the period until 2020 [Kontseptsiya dolgosrochnogo sotsial’no-ekonomicheskogo razvitiya Rossiyskoy Federatsii na period do 2020 goda]. Access mode: http://www.consultant.ru/online/base/?req=doc; base = LAW; n = 82134 # p23
- Kuznetsova N.V. Formation of professional competences of students in the context of digitalization [Formirovaniye professional’nykh kompetentsiy obuchayushchikhsya v usloviyakh tsifrovizatsii] // Education and problems of society development. – 2020. – No. 1. – S. 1 – 6.
- Maksimenko A.A. Russian management practices from the perspective of a value-based and rational approach. Fragment 2 [Rossiyskiye upravlencheskiye praktiki s pozitsii tsennostno-ratsional’nogo podkhoda. Fragment 2] // Theory and practice of social development. – 2013. – No. 10. – S. 1 – 6.
- Maslanov Ye.V. Digitalization and development of information and communication technologies: new challenges or exacerbation of old problems? [Tsifrovizatsiya i razvitiye informatsionno-kommunikatsionnykh tekhnologiy: novyye vyzovy ili obostreniye starykh problem?]// Digital scientist: laboratory of a philosopher. – 2019. – T.2, No. 1. – S. 6 – 21.
- Nezhevlyak N.S. The use of information technology in teamwork / N.S. Nezhevlyak, I.V. Fedchenko [Ispol’zovaniye informatsionnykh tekhnologiy v komandnoy rabote]// Actual problems of aviation and cosmonautics. – 2017. – No. 13. – S. 1 – 2.
- Nezamaykin I.V. Factors and conditions for the transition to the value paradigm of management [Faktory i usloviya perekhoda k tsennostnoy paradigme upravleniya] // Bulletin of the State University of Management. – 2012. – No. 4. – S. 1 – 5.
- Priority project in the field of education “Modern digital educational environment in the Russian Federation” [Prioritetnyy proyekt v oblasti obrazovaniya «Sovremennaya tsifrovaya obrazovatel’naya sreda v Rossiyskoy Federatsii»]. Access mode: http://neorusedu.ru/about/.
- Safuanov R.M. Digitalization of the education system obrazovaniya / R.M. Safuanov, M.YU. Lekhmus, Ye.A. Kolganov [Tsifrovizatsiya sistemy]// Bulletin of USPTU. Science, education, economics. Series: Economics. – 2019. – No. 2. – S. 1 – 5.
- Sinitsina L.V. The Bologna Convention in the Context of Modernization of Russian Higher Education / L.V. Sinitsina, Ye.YU.Gilunova [Bolonskaya konventsiya v kontekste modernizatsii rossiyskogo vysshego obrazovaniya]// Power and Management in the East of Russia. – 2010. – No. 4. – S. 1 – 9.
- Federal state educational standards [Federal’nyye gosudarstvennyye obrazovatel’nyye standarty]. Access mode: https://fgos.ru/.
- Federal Law “On Education in the Russian Federation” dated December 29, 2012 N 273-FZ (last edition) [Federal’nyy zakon “Ob obrazovanii v Rossiyskoy Federatsii” ot 29.12.2012 N 273-FZ (poslednyaya redaktsiya)]. Access mode: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_140174/
- Federal Law of December 29, 2012 N 273-FZ (as amended on July 31, 2020) “On Education in the Russian Federation” [Federal’nyy zakon ot 29.12.2012 N 273-FZ (red. ot 31.07.2020) “Ob obrazovanii v Rossiyskoy Federatsii”] (as amended and supplemented, entered into force on September 1, 2020))
- Fedotova V. G. Communication and dialogue in science and beyond [Kommunikatsiya i dialog v nauke i za yeye predelami] // Sociological Almanac. – 2011. – No. 2. – S. 1 – 7.
- Fromm E. The Revolution of Hope [Revolyutsiya nadezhdy] // Iris-press. – 2005 .– S. 352.
- Tuning Educational Structures in Europe [Tuning Educational Structures in Europe]. Access mode: http://tuning.unideusto.org/tuningeu