Methods of reengineering of enterprise business processes in the context of digitalization
The article is aimed at conducting a study and critical analysis of existing methods applicable at various stages of the business process reengineering procedure, a review of modern methods in this area. Methodology of the work: the study was carried out on the basis of an analysis and comparison of existing methods of business process reengineering. Work results. In the course of the work, the main stages of business process reengineering were identified, various methods were analyzed, the impact of digitalization on the application of these methods and the emergence of new ones was revealed. Scope of the results. The results of this study can be used by managers of enterprises in various industries in the process of reengineering activities to select the most appropriate methods that meet the capabilities and needs of the company, as well as by experts and researchers, including those in the field of logistics and supply chain management to improve the efficiency of logistics processes. Conclusions. As a result of the analysis of the methods of business process reengineering known to modern science, it was concluded that the currently existing traditional methods can be used by specialists at various stages of preparation and transformation, but are inferior in their functionality and labor costs to modern methods, the widespread use of which has become possible since spread of computer technology. Enterprise business process reengineering is a large-scale process, the complexity of which increases with the increase in the scale of the system being optimized, however, analysts still play a huge role in this process.
business process reengineering, simulation modeling, business process modeling, digitalization, business process reengineering methods
Стюфляева Евгения Владиславовна. Methods of reengineering of enterprise business processes in the context of digitalization // Современные технологии управления. ISSN 2226-9339. — #4 (93/1). Номер статьи: 93104. Дата публикации: 30.12.2020. Режим доступа: https://sovman.ru/en/article/93104/
Styuflaeva Evgenia Vladislavovna. // Modern Management Technology. ISSN 2226-9339. — #4 (93/1). Art. # 93104. Date issued: 30.12.2020. Available at: https://sovman.ru/en/article/93104/
- Varzunov, A.V., Torosyan, E.K., Sazhneva, L.P. Analysis and management of business processes [Analiz i upravleniye biznes-protsessami] // Textbook. – St. Petersburg: ITMO University, 2016. -112 p.
- Gvilia, N.A. Modern methods for assessing the level of digitalization of integrated intercorporate logistics systems [Sovremennyye metodiki otsenki urovnya tsifrovizatsii integrirovannykh mezhkorporativnykh logisticheskikh sistem] // Regional problems of economic transformation. 2018. Vol. 8(94). pp. 121–128.
- Gvilia, N.A. Management of integrated intercorporate logistics systems in a digital economy [Upravleniye integrirovannymi mezhkorporativnymi logisticheskimi sistemami v usloviyakh tsifrovoy ekonomiki] / N.A. Gvilia, A.V. Parfenov, T.G. Shulzhenko // Manager. – 2019. – N 1. – S. 40-51.
- Logistics and supply chain management: textbook [Logistika i upravleniye tsepyami postavok: uchebnik] / under scientific. ed. Doctor of Economics sciences, prof. V. V. Shcherbakov. — M.: Yurayt, 2014. — 582 p. — Series: Bachelor. Basic course.
- Fundamentals of logistics: Textbook for universities [Osnovy logistiki: Uchebnik dlya vuzov] / Ed. V. Shcherbakov. – St. Petersburg: Peter, 2009. – 432 p.: ill. — (Series “Textbook for universities”)
- Pavlyuk, A.K., Merkusheva, N.I. Application of business process reengineering at enterprises [Primeneniye reinzhiniringa biznes-protsessov na predpriyatiyakh] // Young scientist. – 2015. – No. 1. — S. 265-267. — URL https://moluch.ru/archive/81/14699/ (date of access: 02/24/2020).
- Development of science and scientific and educational transfer of logistics [Razvitiye nauki i nauchno-obrazovatel’nogo transfera logistiki] / ed. Dr. Econ. sciences, prof. V.V. Shcherbakov. – St. Petersburg: Publishing House of St. Petersburg State University of Economics, 2019. – 220 p.
- Raizberg, B.A., Lozovsky, L.Sh., Starodubtseva, E.B. Modern Economic Dictionary [Sovremennyy ekonomicheskiy slovar’].-5th ed., Revised. and add.-M., 2006
- Silich, M.P. Reengineering of business processes: Textbook [Reinzhiniring biznes-protsessov: Uchebnoye posobiye] / [Electronic resource] / M. P. Silich, V. A. Silich. – Tomsk: TUSUR, 2007. – 200 p. — Access mode: https://edu.tusur.ru/publications/680
- [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://www.businessstudio.ru/articles/article/imitatsionnoe_modelirovanie_optimiziruem_biznes_pr/ (date of access: 02/20/2020).
- [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://www.businessstudio.ru/articles/article/instrumenty_biznes_modelirovaniya_i_osobennosti_eg/ (date of access: 02/20/2020).
- Hammer, M., Champy, J. Reengineering corporations. Revolution Manifesto. Per. from English [Reinzhiniring korporatsii. Manifest revolyutsii. Per. s angl.] / M. Hammer, J. Champy. – M .: Mann, Ivanov and Ferber, 2007. – 287 p.
- Sharokhina, S.V., Gorokhovitskaya, Yu.O., Bratukhina, E.A. Influence of the structure of the organization on the features of reengineering of business processes of trade enterprises [Vliyaniye struktury organizatsii na osobennosti reinzhiniringa biznes-protsessov predpriyatiy torgovli] // Bulletin of Eurasian Science, 2018 No. 1
- Shcherbakov, V.V., Merzlyak, A.V., Koskur-Ogly, E.O. Automation of business processes in logistics: A textbook for universities. third generation standard [Avtomatizatsiya biznes-protsessov v logistike: Uchebnik dlya vuzov. Standart tret’yego pokoleniya]. – St. Petersburg: Peter, 2016. – 464 p.: ill. – (Series “Textbook for universities”).
- Gviliya, N.A., Tsenina, T.T., Guo, H. Mathematical modeling in economics for company logistics costs management in the context of additive technologies application // Proceedings of the International Conference on Digital Technologies in Logistics and Infrastructure (ICDTLI 2019) Series: Atlantis Highlights in Computer Sciences. – 2019. – P. 445-452.