Quality management of meat products
The article presents the results of studies that were obtained when studying some indicators, namely the mass fraction of moisture and energy value of processed pork products and when using milk of vegetable origin. The experiments were conducted in 2019-2020. There is a tendency to increase sales of meat and its products by an average of 6.3%. The meat industry now has more than 700 items. Of these, 64% is cooked sausage and about 25% is smoked, boiled-smoked and dried sausage. To achieve high-quality sausage manufacturers use only high-quality raw materials and to reduce its cost, add protein ingredients of plant and animal origin. And in order to increase the duration of storage and improve the appearance, non-meat components are added-preservatives, flavor additives, emulsifiers. The purpose of this work was to apply plant-based milk in the production technology of pig processing products. To achieve this goal, the following tasks were set: to develop a technology for the production of a pork processing product - sausage with the addition of vegetable milk, to determine the mass fraction and energy value of the finished product. The object of the study was smoked sausage with the addition of milk of vegetable origin. As a result of studying the effect of vegetable milk on the percentage of moisture in the finished product, it was found that the mass fraction of moisture varied in the experimental samples and amounted to 41.4%, 48.8% and 62.9%, therefore, it was within the framework of GOST R 55455-2013. Indicators of the energy value of the best sample No. 1 were as follows: EC=346.92 kcal.
quality management, finished product quality, organoleptic characteristics.
Войтенко Ольга Сергеевна. Quality management of meat products // Современные технологии управления. ISSN 2226-9339. — #3 (93). Номер статьи: 9312. Дата публикации: 11.11.2020. Режим доступа: https://sovman.ru/en/article/9312/
Voytenko Olga Sergeevna. // Modern Management Technology. ISSN 2226-9339. — #3 (93). Art. # 9312. Date issued: 11.11.2020. Available at: https://sovman.ru/en/article/9312/
- Mileenkova, E. V., Nasonova, V. V. New classification and marking of semi-smoked sausage products [Novyye klassifikatsiya i markirovka polukopchenykh kolbasnykh izdeliy] /V. V. Nasova, E. V. Mileenkova //All about meat. -2018. – # 1. – From 3-5.
- Kuzlyakina, Yu. a., Environmental security in the meat industry [Ekologicheskaya bezopasnost’ v myasnoy otrasli]/Kuzlyakina Y. A., Z. A. Yurchak, Kryuchenko, E. V.//polythematic network Electronic magazine “Scientific works of the Kuban state University”. 2019. No. 3. P. 984-992.
- Bogdanov, K. N. The production of meat products from unconventional raw materials [Proizvodstvo myasoproduktov iz netraditsionnogo syr’ya]/K. N. Bogdanova, I. V. Bryanskaya, H.In. Kolesnikova//Educational and practical guide. – 2017. – Ulan-Ude. – vsstu publishing House. – 88 p.
- Persiyanov, V. V. Criteria for evaluating cutting the impact of food production on the environment [Kriterii otsenki rezka vozdeystviye pishchevykh proizvodstv na okruzhayushchuyu sredu] /V. V. Persiyanov, L. L. Nikiforov//Meat industry.-2018 .-no. – P. 23.
- Voitenko, O. S., Changes in organoleptic indicators of meat products when using phytobiotics [Izmeneniye organolepticheskikh pokazateley myasnogo izdeliya pri ispol’zovanii fitobiotika]/ O. S. Voitenko, L. G. Voitenko / / Innovative technologies of food production Materials of the all-Russian scientific and practical conference. 2017. Pp. 11-14.
- Petrunina, I. V., Osyanin, D. N. meat Consumption in the Russian Federation and forecast until 2030 [Potrebleniye myasa v Rossiyskoy Federatsii i prognoz do 2030 goda] /N. F. Neburchilova, I. V. Petrunina, D. N. Osyanin//All about meat. -2018. – No. 5. – P. 3-5
- Semikopenko, N. I. Improving the efficiency of poultry meat production using the massaging process [Povysheniye effektivnosti proizvodstva myasa ptitsy s pomoshch’yu protsessa massirovaniya] / N. I. Semikopenko//All about meat. – 2017. – No. 5. – P. 38-41.
- Tunieva, E. K. salt Substitutes-an alternative to sodium chloride in meat products [Solezameniteli – al’ternativa khlorida natriya v myasnoy produktsii] / E. K. Tunieva//All about meat. -2018. – No. 5. – Pp. 6-7.
- Tunieva, E. K., Gorbunova, N. A. Opportunities and prospects for the production of meat products without food additives [Vozmozhnosti i perspektivy proizvodstva myasnoy produktsii bez pishchevykh dobavok] / E. K. Tunieva, N. A. Gorbunova/ /All about meat. – 2018. – no. – P. 6.
- Tunieva, E. K. the Role of table salt in nutrition [Rol’ povarennoy soli v pitanii] /E. K. Tunieva//All about meat. -2018. – No. 3. – P.36-39.
- Yakushev A. O., Modern methods of processing sausage products [Sovremennyye sposoby obrabotki kolbasnykh izdeliy syr’ya]/Yakushev A. O., Latyshev M. A., Yablokov A. E. / / Food industry. 2019. No. 1. Pp. 17-19.
- V Bouvard, Carcinogenicity of consumption of red and processed meat, V Bouvard, D Loomis, KZ Guyton; IARC Working Group. Lyon; publishing house IARC. – journal IARC MONOGRAPHS ON THE EVALUATION OF CARCINOGENIC RISKS TO HUMANS. – CANCER IN HUMANS. volume 114 – country France. – 6–13 September, 2015.
- Food balance. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations Statistics Division. Diagnostic de la situation nutritionnel et consommationn alimentaire. – Laos. – world health olganization. – Accessed July 9, 2015.
- Processed and unprocessed red meat and risk of colorectal cancer; publishing house IARC. – journal Iarc monographs on the evaluation of carcinogenic risks to humans. – cancer in humans. October, volume 114 – country France. – Bernstein AM; PLoS One. 2015.
- Costulin D.V., Utilisation de matières premières kollagensoderzhhchy dans lindustrie de la viande/Costulin D.V., Kaktusov D.N.//Pridneprovskiy scientific Bulletin. 2019. Vol. 2. No. 3. Pp. 39-42.