On the issue of improving the quality of products of the processing meat industry
The article presents the results of the development and quality management of products in the meat processing industry. The development and management of product quality was carried out at the "Don State Agrarian University" in 2019-2020. The enterprises of the meat industry produce numerous and varied products, and in addition to a wide range of food products, they also manufacture technical products, medical preparations and products from horn and bone, and of course chopped semi-finished products, where the main raw material for chopped semi-finished products is cutlet meat, which can be replaced with trimmed meat. Meat and meat products are the most nutritious and most demanded food products, as they supply the human body with proteins necessary for its functioning. The aim of our work was to develop products for the meat processing industry. To achieve this goal, the following tasks were identified: to study the organoleptic and physicochemical characteristics of finished meat products. As a result of research, it was revealed that the phytobiotic, when added to the product, improves organoleptic characteristics: appearance, color, taste, smell (aroma), consistency, juiciness, chemical physicochemical indicators, we have chosen. Analyzing the results of the organoleptic indicators of the finished product of the prototypes using the phytobiotic N, we have revealed a significant superiority of the prototypes. As a result of studying the effect of the phytobiotic N on chemical, physicochemical and organoleptic indicators, we found that when seaweed was added, a decrease in chemical indicators was observed in all samples, but were within the norm. As a result of adding phytobiotic kelp to chopped semi-finished products, we got a profitability of 20%.
quality management, new product development, meat processing industry, improving product quality.
Войтенко Любовь Геннадьевна. On the issue of improving the quality of products of the processing meat industry // Современные технологии управления. ISSN 2226-9339. — #3 (93). Номер статьи: 9313. Дата публикации: 19.11.2020. Режим доступа: https://sovman.ru/en/article/9313/
Voitenko Lyubov Gennadievna. // Modern Management Technology. ISSN 2226-9339. — #3 (93). Art. # 9313. Date issued: 19.11.2020. Available at: https://sovman.ru/en/article/9313/
- Voloschenko, L. V. Effect of enzyme preparations on the organoleptic and functional and technological properties of meat [Vliyaniye fermentnykh preparatov na organolepticheskiye i funktsional’no-tekhnologicheskiye svoystva myasa]/ L. V. Voloshchenko, A. I. Tregubov // international research journal. – 2015. – № 3 (34), part 1. – Pp. 34-38.
- Danilov M. B. Evaluation of the effectiveness of the application of selenium supplements on laboratory animals [Otsenka effektivnosti primeneniya razrabotannoy selensoderzhashchikh dobavki na laboratornykh zhivotnykh]/ M. B. Danilov, B. A. Bazhenova, T. M. Badmaeva // Nutrition issues. – 2015. – T 84. – No. 3.
- Kudryashov, L. S. Improving the quality of cooked sausages: using pork PSE [Povysheniye kachestva varenykh kolbas: ispol’zovaniye svininy PSE]/ L. S. Kudryashov, N. A. Kamyshova / / Meat industry. – 2015. – No. 8. Moscow. – p. 13-17.
- Titov, E. I. features of the microstructure of products based on biomodification of collagensorzhaschego raw materials [Osobennosti mikrostruktury produktov na osnove biomodifitsirovaniya kollagensorzhashchego syr’ya]/ E. I. Titov, S. K. Apraksina, E. V. Litvinova / / Meat industry. – 2015. – № 4.
- Zharinov, A. I. proteins of muscle tissue: features of functional and technological potential [Belki myshechnoy tkani: osobennosti funktsional’no-tekhnologicheskogo potentsiala]/Zharinov A. I., Kuznetsova O. V., Tekutyeva L. A. / / Meat industry. 2020. No. 9. Pp. 24-27.
- Shugurova, T. Semi-Finished products of high readiness. Industrial processes of heat treatment [Polufabrikaty vysokoy stepeni gotovnosti. Industrial’nyye protsessy termicheskoy obrabotki]/T. Shugurova//Meat industry. 2020. no. 9. Pp. 28-31.
- Nasonova, V. V. low-Temperature heat treatment and change of color characteristics of Turkey meat products [Nizkotemperaturnaya teplovaya obrabotka i izmeneniye tsvetovykh kharakteristik produktsii iz myasa indeyki]/ V. V. Nasonova, E. K. Tuneva Diagnostika //Meat industry. 2020. No. 9. Pp. 32-35.
- Shishkina, N. S. Fast freezing of plant products, meat and meat-growing products with the use of complex technologies [Bystroye zamorazhivaniye rastitel’noy produktsii, myasnykh i myasorastitel’nykh izdeliy s primeneniyem kompleksnykh tekhnologiy]/ Shishkina N. S., Karastoyanova O. V., fedyanina N. I., Zhuravskaya-Skalova D. V., Gryzunov A. A., Kaukhchishvili N. E. / / Meat industry. 2020. No. 6. Pp. 10-13.
- Stefanova, I. L. Development of chicken semi-finished products with a high proportion of egg protein [Razrabotka kurinykh polufabrikatov s vysokoy doley yaichnogo belka]/Stefanova I. L., Klimenkova A. Yu., Shakhnazarova L. V. / / Meat industry. 2020. No. 6. Pp. 16-21.
- Krasulya, O. N. Effect of cavitation activation of brine on the color characteristics of chilled pork with different autolysis patterns [Vliyaniye kavitatsionnoy aktivatsii rassola na tsvetovyye kharakteristikiokhlazhdennoy svininy s razlichnym kharakterom avtoliza]/Krasulya O. N., Smirnova A.V., Bogush V. I., Vostrikova N. L., Nasonova V. V. / / Meat industry. 2020. No. 6. Pp. 36-41.
- Zharinov, A. I. Production and technological methods and tests for rapid assessment of the composition and properties of raw materials and ingredients [Proizvodstvenno-tekhnologicheskiye metody i testy operativnoy otsenki sostava i svoystv syr’ya i ingrediyentov]/Zharinov A. I. / / Meat industry. 2020. No. 5. Pp. 35-38.
- Aslanova, M. Functional food ingredients in meat products [Funktsional’nyye pishchevyye ingrediyenty v myasnoy produktsii]/Aslanova M., Derevitskaya O. K. / / Meat industry. 2020. No. 5. Pp. 39-41.
- Food balance. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations Statistics Division. Diagnostic de la situation nutritionnel et consommationn alimentaire. – Laos. – world health olganization. – Accessed July 9, 2015.
- Processed and unprocessed red meat and risk of colorectal cancer; publishing house IARC. – journal Iarc monographs on the evaluation of carcinogenic risks to humans. – cancer in humans. October, volume 114 – country France. – Bernstein AM; PLoS One. 2015.
- Costulin, D.V. Utilisation de matières premières kollagensoderzhhchy dans lindustrie de la viande/Costulin D.V., Kaktusov D.N.//Pridneprovskiy scientific Bulletin. 2019. Vol. 2. No. 3. Pp. 39-42.