Quality control of production of baked sausages with phytobiotics
The article presents the results of studies of organoleptic and physicochemical parameters of baked sausage. The quality control of the production of baked sausage with phytobiotics was carried out at the Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education "Don State Agrarian University" in 2018-2020). An important role in human nutrition is attributed to proteins and fats of animal origin, which a person needs to consume at least 2500 kcal per day. If you eat 100 grams of pork, then almost 36% of the daily dose of zinc will be received by the human body. It is a very important component that supports and restores the immune system. The purpose of our work was to manage the quality of the production of baked sausages with phytobiotics. To achieve this goal, the following tasks were identified: to study the organoleptic and physico-chemical characteristics of sausage baked with phytobiotics. As a result of research, it was found that the addition of a phytobiotic to the recipe improves the taste and aroma of the finished product. The best taste can be explained by the fact that after adding the phytobiotic to the product, the taste changes, which is very specific, but upon further heat treatment, the entire bouquet of taste is revealed. When the meat is aged for further processing, processes occur: an increase in tenderness, the hydrophilicity of proteins increases. As a result of the study of physical and chemical indicators, we received the following analysis results, the total moisture of the experimental and control samples was 31.72%, 31.03%, and after the third drying, the mass was 39.75%. Protein is calculated empirically, adding up the indicators obtained during the study of the product of fat, moisture, ash, and it was 20.37%.
quality management, production quality management, physical and chemical indicators, organoleptic analysis of food.
Войтенко Любовь Геннадьевна. Quality control of production of baked sausages with phytobiotics // Современные технологии управления. ISSN 2226-9339. — #3 (93). Номер статьи: 9314. Дата публикации: 27.11.2020. Режим доступа: https://sovman.ru/en/article/9314/
Voitenko Lyubov Gennadievna. // Modern Management Technology. ISSN 2226-9339. — #3 (93). Art. # 9314. Date issued: 27.11.2020. Available at: https://sovman.ru/en/article/9314/
- Voloschenko, L.V. Effect of enzyme preparations on the organoleptic and functional and technological properties of meat [Influence of enzyme preparations on organoleptic and functional and technological properties of meat]/ L. V. Voloschenko, A. I. Tregubov // international research journal. – 2015. – № 3 (34), part 1. – Pp. 34-38.
- Danilov, M.B. Evaluation of the effectiveness of the application of selenium supplements on laboratory animals [Evaluation of the effectiveness of using the developed selenium-containing additives on laboratory animals]/ M. B. Danilov, B. A. Bazhenova, T. M. Badmaeva // Nutrition issues. – 2015. – T 84. – No. 3.
- Kudryashov, L.S. Improving the quality of cooked sausages: using pork PSE [Improving the quality of cooked sausages: the use of PSE pork]/ L. S. Kudryashov, N. A. Kamyshova / / Meat industry. – 2015. – No. 8. Moscow. – p. 13-17.
- Titov, E.I. features of the microstructure of products based on biomodification of collagensorzhaschego raw materials / E. I. Titov, S. K. Apraksina, E. V. Litvinova [Features of the microstructure of products based on biomodification of collagen-burning raw materials]/ / Meat industry. – 2015. – № 4.
- Zharinov, A.I. Proteins of muscle tissue: features of functional and technological potential [Muscle proteins: features of the functional and technological potential]/Zharinov A. I., Kuznetsova O. V., Tekutyeva L. A. / / Meat industry. 2020. No. 9. Pp. 24-27.
- Shugurova, T. Semi-Finished products of high readiness. Industrial processes of heat treatment [Semi-finished products of a high degree of readiness. Industrial heat treatment processes]/T. Shugurova//Meat industry. 2020. no. 9. Pp. 28-31.
- Nasonova, V.V. low-Temperature heat treatment and change of color characteristics of Turkey meat products [Low-temperature heat treatment and changing the color characteristics of turkey meat products]/ V. V. Nasonova, E. K. Tuneva Diagnostika [A. A., E. V. Milenkova//Meat industry. 2020. No. 9. Pp. 32-35.
- Shishkina, N.S. Fast freezing of plant products, meat and meat-growing products with the use of complex technologies [Shishkina, N.S. Rapid freezing of plant products, meat and meat-vegetable products using complex technologies]/ Shishkina N. S., Karastoyanova O. V., fedyanina, N. I., Zhuravskaya-Skalova D. V., Gryzunov A. A., Kaukhchishvili N. E. / / Meat industry. 2020. No. 6. Pp. 10-13.
- Stefanova, I.L. Development of chicken semi-finished products with a high proportion of egg protein [Development of chicken semi-finished products with a high proportion of egg white]/Stefanova I. L., Klimenkova A. Yu., Shakhnazarova L. V. / / Meat industry. 2020. No. 6. Pp. 16-21.
- Krasulya, O.N. Effect of cavitation activation of brine on the color characteristics of chilled pork with different autolysis patterns [Influence of cavitation activation of brine on the color characteristics of chilled pork with different autolysis]/Krasulya O. N., Smirnova A.V., Bogush V. I., Vostrikova N. L., Nasonova V. V. / / Meat industry. 2020. No. 6. Pp. 36-41.
- Zharinov, A.I. Production and technological methods and tests for rapid assessment of the composition and properties of raw materials and ingredients [Production and technological methods and tests of operational assessment of the composition and properties of raw materials and ingredients]/Zharinov A. I. / / Meat industry. 2020. No. 5. Pp. 35-38.
- Aslanova, M. Functional food ingredients in meat products [Functional food ingredients in meat products]/Aslanova M., Derevitskaya O. K. / / Meat industry. 2020. No. 5. Pp. 39-41.
- Food balance. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations Statistics Division. Diagnostic de la situation nutritionnel et consommationn alimentaire. – Laos. – world health olganization. – Accessed July 9, 2015.
- Processed and unprocessed red meat and risk of colorectal cancer; publishing house IARC. – journal Iarc monographs on the evaluation of carcinogenic risks to humans. – cancer in humans. October, volume 114 – country France. – Bernstein AM; PLoS One. 2015.
- Costulin, D.V. Utilisation de matières premières kollagensoderzhhchy dans lindustrie de la viande/Costulin D.V., Kaktusov D.N.//Pridneprovskiy scientific Bulletin. 2019. Vol. 2. No. 3. Pp. 39-42.