Internal communications during pandemic
The purpose of the study is to determine the characteristics of internal communications in the context of a pandemic. The article examines trends and adjustments in communication strategies during the global crisis caused by CoVid-19. Particular attention is paid to the benefits of transformation of internal communications and successful practices of international companies. The article will be of interest to specialists in the field of corporate culture and communications. As a result, the main and unspoken trends are identified and characterized, which are aimed at improving the quality of information exchange, as well as increasing the level of employee engagement into the work process.
communications, internal communication, pandemic, tendencies
Качаева София Станиславовна. Internal communications during pandemic // Современные технологии управления. ISSN 2226-9339. — #1 (94). Номер статьи: 9412. Дата публикации: 29.04.2021. Режим доступа: https://sovman.ru/en/article/9412/
Kachaeva Sofia Stanislavovna. // Modern Management Technology. ISSN 2226-9339. — #1 (94). Art. # 9412. Date issued: 29.04.2021. Available at: https://sovman.ru/en/article/9412/
- Clifton J. (2017). Gallup report. Available at: https://cloc.umd.edu/library/research/State%20of%20the%20American%20Workplace%202017.pdf
- Berger, B. (2008). Employee / Organizational Communications. Retrieved March 7, 2018. Available at: https://instituteforpr.org/employee-organizational-communications/
- Sanchez, P. (2004). A 10-point guide to communicating business strategy to employees. Business Communicator, 10–12.
- Wu J. «Post-Pandemic, Intel is Leading The Way on Corporate Responsibility». Available at: https://www.forbes.com/sites/cognitiveworld/2020/05/14/post-pandemic-intel-is-leading-the-way-on-corporate-responsibility/?sh=2dd4540f1980
- Labrador-Fernandez J., Sobrino De Toro I. (2019). Generational diversity in the workplace: psychological empowerment and flexibility in Spanish companies. Available at: https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2019.01953/full
- Schrot H. (2019). Are you ready for Gen Z in the Workplace, California Management Review. Available at: http://hollyschroth.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/schroth_Gen-Z_Workplace.pdf
- Schultz, Hatch and Larsen (2000). The expressive organization: Linking identity, Reputation and the corporate Brand. Oxford: Oxford University press.
- Strauss W., Howe N. (1997) The Fourth Turning: An American Prophecy – What the Cycles of History Tell Us About America’s Next Rendezvous with Destiny. N.Y.: Broadway Books.
- H&H The UK’s leading internal communications agency. (2018) 10 Shocking Stats That Will Spook Internal Comms Professionals. Available at: https://handhcomms.co.uk/10-shocking-stats-spook-internal-comms-professionals/
- Mühsig L. (2021) «7 Top Internal Communication Trends You Need To Think About In 2021». Available at: https://staffbase.com/blog/internal-communication-trends/
- Deloitte Official Website. Available at: https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/human-capital/articles/employee-communications-through-constant-disruption.html