The experience of building corporate communications in public self-government bodies on the example of the student council
This article is focused on the possibilities of building corporate communications in public self-government bodies on the example of the student council. The main segments of the target audience of the student council activities are highlighted. Generational features of various segments of the target audience of student councils ' activities are considered. The features of working with each segment of the target audience and the main problems that arise are identified. The main directions of communication management in the activities of the student council are revealed. The main recommendations on the problems of communication management in the activities of the student council identified in the course of the study are offered.
corporate communications, public self-government bodies, student council
The work was carried out within the framework of the event MMT-2021: II International competition of scientific articles for young researchers "Modern Management Technology 2021" (Science and education on-line)
Семунина Светлана Евгеньевна, Кизян Наталья Геннадьевна. The experience of building corporate communications in public self-government bodies on the example of the student council // Современные технологии управления. ISSN 2226-9339. — #3 (96). Номер статьи: 9603. Дата публикации: 13.09.2021. Режим доступа: https://sovman.ru/en/article/9603/
Semunina Svetlana Yevgenyevna, Kizyan Natalya Gennadyevna. // Modern Management Technology. ISSN 2226-9339. — #3 (96). Art. # 9603. Date issued: 13.09.2021. Available at: https://sovman.ru/en/article/9603/
- Krasil’nikova, M. Public relations: textbook and workshop for SPO [Svyazi s obshchestvennost’yu: uchebnik i praktikum dlya SPO] / M. Krasil’nikova, A. Safronov, Ye. Fadeyeva.: Yurayt, 2020.263 p.
- Law of the Russian Federation “On Education” dated December 29, 2012 N 273 – FZ [Ob obrazovanii»]// Adopted by the State Duma on December 21, 2012, approved by the Federation Council on December 26, 2012. – M.: Education, 2010.
- Radayev, V.A. Millennials against the background of previous generations: an empirical analysis [Millenialy na fone predshestvuyushchikh pokoleniy: empiricheskiy analiz]// Sociological research. 2018. No. 3. S. 15-33.
- Ivanova, T. Screen-to-Screen or face-to-face? [Screen-to-Screen ili face-to-face?] // Internet edition “Mediaapiens” URL: https: //ms.detector.media / mediadoslidzhennya / post / 12300 / 2015-01-09-screen-to-screen-ili-face-to-face / (Date of access: 15.06.2020)
- aliyeva, O.M., Marchenko V.N., Razumova M.S. Marketing [KMarketing]. Orenburg: OSU, 2012.240 p.
- AR A. Generations X, Y, Z: who are they and how to work with them? [AR A. Pokoleniya X, Y, Z: kto eto i kak s nimi rabotat’?] // Educational platform “Postium”. URL: https://postium.ru/pokoleniya-x-y-z-kto-eto/ (16.06.2020).