The ways of efficient use of labor resources and increasing of employment in the regions of the Republic of Uzbekistan
The regional structure of employment is understood as the proportion of individual regional entities in the overall (country) structure of employment. The proportion of employment in the regions in the national employment in many cases does not coincide with the share of the regions in the country's GDP. This is due to the level of industrialization of the regions, the priority development of industrial sectors and modern types of services, the participation of these industries and spheres in the country's foreign economic relations. With a stable preservation or even growth of the proportion of the employed in many regional entities of the country, their proportion in GDP tends to decrease. The growth in the number of employed was carried out due to the increase in farms and types of activities with relatively low labor productivity. In order to effective management of labor resources, it is necessary to develop science based regional employment programs, as well as to ensure the full implementation of these programs. The implementation by the government of Uzbekistan of deep economic reforms in all spheres of the economy, in particular, providing employment and improving the life of the country's population, has achieved good results.
Work; labor resources; employment; region; regional employment; workforce, economically active population.
Муминов Нозим Гаффарович. The ways of efficient use of labor resources and increasing of employment in the regions of the Republic of Uzbekistan // Современные технологии управления. ISSN 2226-9339. — #3 (96). Номер статьи: 9606. Дата публикации: 01.11.2021. Режим доступа: https://sovman.ru/en/article/9606/
Muminov Nozim Gaffarovich. // Modern Management Technology. ISSN 2226-9339. — #3 (96). Art. # 9606. Date issued: 01.11.2021. Available at: https://sovman.ru/en/article/9606/
- Labor economics: textbook [Ekonomika truda]/ A.I.Rofe. – M .: KNORUS, 2010 .– 400 p.
- Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On employment of the population” [O zanyatosti naseleniya] No. ЗРУ-642 dated October 20, 2020 https://lex.uz/ru/docs/5055696
- Labor economics: textbook and workshop for undergraduate and graduate programs [Ekonomika truda: uchebnik i praktikum dlya bakalavriata i magistratury]/ I.M.Aliyev, N.A.Gorelov, L.O.Il’ina. – 4th ed., Rev. and add. – M .: Yurayt Publishing House, 2019 .– 486 p.
- Podverbnykh, O.Ye., Camokhvalova, S.M. An indicative model for assessing the indicators of the balance of labor resources of municipalities in the region [Indikativnaya model’ otsenki pokazateley balansa trudovykh resursov munitsipal’nykh obrazovaniy regiona]// Economy of the region. – 2019. – T. 15, no. 4. – S. 1141-1155. https://doi.org/10.17059/2019-4-14
- Abdullayev, S.A., Mambetzhanov K.K., Mamanazarov A.A. Natural and human factors of increasing the national wealth of Uzbekistan [Prirodnyye i chelovecheskiye faktory uvelicheniya natsional’nogo bogatstva Uzbekistana]. Economics and Finance (Uzbekistan). No. 3, 2020. P.7-14.
- Bobkov, V.N., Kvachev, V.G., Novikova, I.V. Precarious employment in the regions of the Russian Federation: results of sociological research [Neustoychivaya zanyatost’ v regionakh Rossiyskoy Federatsii: rezul’taty sotsiologicheskogo issledovaniya]// Regional Economy. – 2018 .– Vol. 14, no. 2. – S. 366-379. doi 10.17059 / 2018-2-3
- Kalabina, Ye. G., Gazizova, M. R., Khusainova, ZH. S. Structural dynamics of employment of the older population of the countries – participants of the Eurasian Economic Union [Strukturnaya dinamika zanyatosti naseleniya starshego vozrasta stran — uchastnits yevraziyskogo ekonomicheskogo soyuza]// Economy of the region. 2021.vol. 17, no. 3.S. 842-854. https://doi.org/10.17059/ekon.reg.2021-3-9.
- Maksakova, L.P. Demographic security as a factor in the modern development strategy of Uzbekistan [Demograficheskaya bezopasnost’ kak faktor sovremennoy strategii razvitiya Uzbekistana]. Economics and Finance (Uzbekistan). No. 3, 2020. P. 99-107.
- Khashimova, N.A., Buranova, M.A. Features of the use of labor resources in the Republic of Uzbekistan [Osobennosti ispol’zovaniya trudovykh resursov v Respublike Uzbekistan]. “Economy and Society” № 7 (62) 2019. Russia. https://readera.org/osobennosti-ispolzovanija-trudovyh-resursov-v-respublike-uzbekistan-140242096
- Burayeva, Ye.V. Efficiency of the use of labor resources in the agricultural sector of the regional economy (on the example of the Oryol region) [Effektivnost’ ispol’zovaniya trudovykh resursov v agrarnom sektore regional’noy ekonomiki (na primere Orlovskoy oblasti)]// Modern management technologies. ISSN 2226-9339. – No. 2 (74). Article number: 7406. Publication date: 2017-02-21. Access mode: https://sovman.ru/article/7406/
- Egamberdiev, F., Muminov, N., Kim, T., Elmonov, B. (2020). Priority Directions of the State Regional Policy: Development of the Agricultural Sector in Order to Reduce Poverty [Priority Directions of the State Regional Policy: Development of the Agricultural Sector in Order to Reduce Poverty]. International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, 29 (9s), pp. 4806 – 4827. Retrieved from http://sersc.org/journals/index.php/IJAST/article/view/17310
- Regional economy: Textbook for universities [Regional’naya ekonomika: Uchebnik dlya vuzov]/ T.G.Morozova, M.P.Pobedina, G.B.Polyak and others; Edited by Professor T.G. Morozova. – 2nd ed., Rev. and add. – M .: UNITI, 2001 .– 472.
- Modern aspects of human capital development as a method for improving the labor market of Uzbekistan [Modern aspects of human capital development as a method for improving the labor market of Uzbekistan]. Muminov N., Egamberdieva O. In the collection: Sustainable development of the economy: international and national aspects. Electronic collection of articles of the IV International scientific and practical online conference. 2020.S. 237-240.
- Bekchanov, R. Ish ўrinlarini tashkil ethishning istiқbol kўrsatkichlari [Ish ŭrinlarini tashkil etishning istikˌbol kŭrsatkichlari] // Business-Expert. 2014 No. 9-B.59.
- Khashimova, N.A., Buranova, M.A. (2019) Ensuring Employment of the Population is a Pledge of Effective Use of the Labor Potential of the Country [Ensuring Employment of the Population is a Pledge of Effective Use of the Labor Potential of the Country]. International Journal of Advanced Research in Science, Engineering and Technology. Vol. 6, Issue 6, June 2019.http: //www.ijarset.com/upload/2019/june/45-IJARSET-Usovoxaus-81.pdf
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On measures to ensure reliable protection of private property, small business and private entrepreneurship, removing barriers to their accelerated development” [O merakh po obespecheniyu nadezhnoy zashchity chastnoy sobstvennosti, malogo biznesa i chastnogo predprinimatel’stva, snyatiyu pregrad dlya ikh uskorennogo razvitiya] No. UP-4725 dated May 15, 2015