The essence of the application of the method of prioritization when making management decisions
The article discusses the method of prioritization as one of the tools for making managerial decisions. A detailed algorithm for calculating the prioritization method based on the pairwise comparison method is described. The purpose of the article is to give an idea of the practical application of the prioritization method. The result of the study was the selection of a supplier based on the maximum value of the complex priority indicator. The research methodology is based on a set of theoretical and empirical research methods: description, comparison, analysis and synthesis of the source material with the final generalization of the results obtained and making a single judgment. The field of application of the research results is associated with the subsequent formation of proposals and recommendations for the development of organizational, methodological, technological, economic and other measures for the use of the priority setting method.
management decisions, prioritization method, pairwise comparison method, expert, choice of alternatives, graphs of binary relations, criteria
Сальникова Кристина Владимировна. The essence of the application of the method of prioritization when making management decisions // Современные технологии управления. ISSN 2226-9339. — #1 (94). Номер статьи: 9406. Дата публикации: 23.03.2021. Режим доступа: https://sovman.ru/en/article/the-essence-of-the-application-of-the-method-of-prioritization-when-making-management-decisions/
Salnikova Kristina Vladimirovna. // Modern Management Technology. ISSN 2226-9339. — #1 (94). Art. # 9406. Date issued: 23.03.2021. Available at: https://sovman.ru/en/article/the-essence-of-the-application-of-the-method-of-prioritization-when-making-management-decisions/
- Kiselev, N.I. Expert-statistical method for determining the preference function based on the results of paired comparisons of objects [Ekspertno-statisticheskiy metod opredeleniya funktsii predpochteniya po rezul’tatam parnykh sravneniy ob”yektov]// Algorithmic and software for applied statistical analysis. – M.: Nauka, 1980.S. 111-123.
- Litvak, B.G. Development of management decisions: textbook [Razrabotka upravlencheskogo resheniya: uchebnik]. – 2nd ed. – M .: Delo, 2001 .– 392 p.
- Orlov A.I. Methods for making managerial decisions: textbook [Metody prinyatiya upravlencheskikh resheniy: uchebnik]/ A.I. Orlov. – Moscow: KNORUS, 2018.S. 286
- Rychnikov, O.V. Management decisions. Program, guidelines and control tasks [Upravlencheskiye resheniya. Programma, metodicheskiye ukazaniya i kontrol’nyye zadaniya]. St. Petersburg, 2003.S. 41
- Sal’nikova, K.V. Expert methods in the process of forecasting and developing management decisions [Ekspertnyye metody v protsesse prognozirovaniya i razrabotki upravlencheskikh resheniy]. Collection of scientific papers based on the results of the international scientific and practical conference “Actual problems of management and economics in Russia and abroad” (February 11, 2017). Publisher: Innovation Center for the Development of Education and Science. 2017.S. 43-50
- Fal’ko, S.G. Controlling for managers and specialists [Kontrolling dlya rukovoditeley i spetsialistov]. – M .: Finance and statistics, 2008 .– 272 p.