Institutional development of the sphere of physical culture and recreational services
In this article the author reveals the essence of the institutional approach as an approach to the study of the economic system, which focuses on the role of social, political and economic institutions. Featuring a particular sphere of sport and recreation services, the authors note the complexity of the processes of institutionalization, linking this to the fact that the industry of Physical Education and Sport recently moved from the state into a market economy, therefore, fundamental research in this area is not enough.
institutionalization, institutional arrangements, health and wellness services, the scope of physical education and sports management, sports and recreation area of service.
Скопин Олег Викторович. Institutional development of the sphere of physical culture and recreational services // Современные технологии управления. ISSN 2226-9339. — #4 (16). Номер статьи: 1607. Дата публикации: 08.04.2012. Режим доступа: https://sovman.ru/en/article/1607/
Skopin Oleg Viktorovich, Скопин Олег Викторович. // Modern Management Technology. ISSN 2226-9339. — #4 (16). Art. # 1607. Date issued: 08.04.2012. Available at: https://sovman.ru/en/article/1607/
- Ananiev, T.N., Ilyukhina G. The interaction of the institutional structures involved in the preparation of competent personnel for the scope of services and tourism / / Service in Russia and abroad. In 2010. Number 1. S. 8-16.
- Annenkov, V., V. Novokreschenov The structure and content of interaction in the management sphere of physical culture and sport / / Proceedings of Volgograd State Pedagogical University. In 2008. Number 1. S. 117-121.
- Anoshkina E.L. Institutional Design in the regulation of regional development / / Questions of the new economy. In 2007. Number 1. S. 79-82.
- Aristov L. Management of investments in the creation of innovation infrastructure sphere of physical culture and sport – a strategic guide long-term socio-economic development of the industry / / Journal of sports science. In 2008. Number 4. S. 6-9.
- Ashhotov A.M. Socio-economic aspects of market development services to physical education and sport in the Kabardino-Balkar Republic / / Terra Economicus. In 2010. T. 8. № 1-3. S. 221-227.
- Babic A. Socio-economic foundations of the development of physical culture and sport / / Social policy and social partnership. , 2011. Number 8. S. 5-15.
- Belokrylova O.S., O.E. Germanova, Volchik V.V., E.V. Mikhalkina The evolution of the institutional structure of the education system as a consequence of path dependence path of development / / Terra Economicus. In 2004. T. 2. Number 4. S. 60-73.
- Berdnik N. Institutional support for the social sphere / / Bulletin of the South Russian State Technical University (Novocherkassk Polytechnic Institute). Series: Socio-economic sciences. , 2011. Number 3. S. 209-213.
- Bliznevsky A. Modern normativnopravovaya base sphere of physical culture and sport / / Omsk Scientific Journal. , 2011. Number 95. S. 114-118.
- Budov A. The institutional sector of civil society / / Authority. , 2009. Number 7. Pp. 25-27.
- Busarev S. Physiotherapy: economic management practices at the regional level / / Russian business. , 2011. № 6-2. S. 181-188.
- Volchik V.V., most MM Institutional inertia and the development of Russian education system / / Terra Economicus. In 2003. T. 1. Number 4. S. 55-63.
- Vorozhko Y.V., Kovalenko T.M. The modern concept of physical culture and sports of the Omsk region: theory, practice and prospects / / Omsk Scientific Journal. , 2009. Number 6. S. 147-150.
- Rollins, V.A. Regional management of the development of physical culture and sports (for example, the Republic of Komi) / / Fundamental research. In 2007. № 12-2. S. 331-333.
- Rollins, V.A. Functions and socio – political activities in the State Physical Culture and Sports / / basic research. In 2007. Number 3. S. 12.
- Gordeev, S. Institutional development tools sphere of social services to generate / / summary of the thesis for the degree of Candidate of Economic Sciences / Adyghe State University. Maikop, 2009
- Dementyev E. Theoretical problems of state and legal impact on the relations in the field of sports / / Bulletin of the Vladimir Juridical Institute. , 2009. Number 2. Pp. 74-79.
- Having finished V.K. Formation of a regional management system mass sport (sport-for-all) / / Research issues of humanitarian studies. , 2011. Number 4. S. 270-277.
- Zhuravleva, I.A. The institutionalization of social practices and the transformation of social institutions in a knowledge society / / Historical, philosophical, political and legal science, culture and art. Theory and practice. , 2011. № 7-2. S. 77-82.
- Ivanov, A., Ivanchenko, N. Strategic development of physical culture and sport / / pedagogy, psychology and biomedical problems of physical education and sport. In 2008. Number 6. S. 180-185.
- Ivanov, D. Institutional restrictions on the development of socio-cultural sphere in the Russian economic conditions / / Socio-economic phenomena and processes. , 2011. № 3-4. S. 109-112.
- Kabashkin V.A. Tarasenko, D.C. Prospects for the development of public-private partnership in the field of sport and tourism in the regions of Russia / / Regional Economics: Theory and Practice. , 2011. Number 22. S. 27-33.
- Kosh, M.N. Competition in the field of Physical Education and Sports / / Proceedings of University. PF Lesgaft. In 2007. Number 11. S. 47-50.
- Krasnobaeva I.A. The institutional mechanism for the development of educational services / / Bulletin of the Association of Universities for Tourism and Service. , 2011. Number 3. S. 56-62.
- Kundakchyan P.M. Institutional problems of social sectors (for example, health) / / Problems of the modern economy. In 2010. Number 2. S. 417-421.
- Lazovskaya S. The institutional environment of competition policy in the sphere of tourism and recreational services / / New Technology. , 2011. Number 3. S. 112-115.
- Nikitov A. Institutional changes in the scope of higher education: a global and national contexts / / Bulletin of Saratov State Socio-Economic University. , 2011. Number 5. S. 49-51.
- Novokreschenov V. Interaction – an important component of effective management in the sphere of physical culture and sports in the local government system / / Journal of Izhevsk State Technical University. In 2006. Number 2. S. 85-87.
- Acute T.B. Institutional reforms in the social sphere as a condition for economic development in Russia / / Thesis for the degree of Candidate of Economic Sciences / Tomsk, 2006
- Rothenberg R.B. Areas to improve strategic planning in the sphere of physical culture and sports in a market environment / / Bulletin of the Chuvash University. , 2009. Number 4. S. 472-477.
- Sasha E. Socio-economic basis for the development of physical culture and sports in contemporary conditions / / Social policy and social partnership. , 2011. Number 4. Pp. 29-34.
- Sasha E. Organizational-economic mechanism of development of physical culture and sports in contemporary conditions / / Social policy and social partnership. , 2011. Number 3. S. 61-66.
- Svetlana A. Institutional development of the service / / Entrepreneurship. , 2009. Number 4. S. 126-130.
- Svetlana A. Structural and institutional aspects of the development of services in the economy of Russia / / Thesis for the degree of Candidate of Economic Sciences / Academy of Labour and Social Affairs. Moscow, 2009
- Sul’din G.A., Yasnitskaya Y.S. Institutional management of public sector development of the regional economy: recent trends and perspectives / / Proceedings of the Kazan University. Series: Humanities. , 2009. T. 151. Number 4. S. 228-239.
- Khaibullin M.I. The use of public-private partnership in the development of physical culture and sports at the municipal level / / Proceedings of the St. Petersburg University of Economics and Finance. , 2011. Number 4. S. 128a-130.
- Tsapieva D.C., Omarova K.A. Socio-economic and organizational aspects of the development of small and medium-sized businesses in the service sector in modern conditions / / Bulletin of the Daghestan State University. , 2011. Number 5. S. 47-55.
- Tsinpaeva F.S., R.V. Tsiipaev The development of the institutional environment and regional development problems / / Bulletin of the Daghestan State University. In 2008. Number 5. S. 80-82.
- Chililov A.M. Organizational-economic and institutional foundations of resource support tourism development in the regions of the Russian Federation / / summary of the thesis for the degree of Doctor of Science / Institute for Regional Economic Research. Moscow, 2009
- Shubarin I.V. Organizational-economic mechanism of development of services in the sphere of physical culture and sport / / Thesis for the degree of Candidate of Economic Sciences / Chelyabinsk, 2004