Innovative approach to improving the competitiveness of the textile industry
«In the state program of the social-economic development regions of the republic» asserted by the president of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev sharp was put task for further improment wellbering of population. Lately on all indexes on all social-economic development took plase highly appreciably shars. Only in 2014 in comparison with the last year gross product grew to 16,7% and on comparison with 2004 to 5.8 times.
Textile, economy, tecniks of enterprise,effect, retail wholisale trade innovation.
Мамедов Физули Азиз оглы. Innovative approach to improving the competitiveness of the textile industry // Современные технологии управления. ISSN 2226-9339. — #2 (50). Номер статьи: 5007. Дата публикации: 08.02.2015. Режим доступа: https://sovman.ru/en/article/5007/
Mamedov Fizuli Aziz ogly. // Modern Management Technology. ISSN 2226-9339. — #2 (50). Art. # 5007. Date issued: 08.02.2015. Available at: https://sovman.ru/en/article/5007/
Innovation approach for increasing competition ability connected with risk. Incoonnection with it conseption is needed for increasing competition capebility of home (inner) production.
For this purpose it is necessary the followings:
- Development new qualitative and quantative indices determining activity of the enterprise for the effective diagnose for the development of competitive ability.
- adaptation of innovation solutions, by mean of carrying out marketing researches for the reveal consumer to give preferense and changes in the market of the production to sociological-interrogarogation workers.
- Marion B,. The orqanization and perfomance of the V.S. Food system.1987.
- Duijn J.Van. The Long wave inven
- Clark J.M.,Freeman Ch.Soсte L.Ling wave invention and innovations // Futures, 1981.
- Nel’son R.R. Why firms differ from one another [Pochemu firmy otlichajutsja drug ot druga]. The lesson of organizing busness. M. 1990 p. 75.