Improving the mechanism for implementing social support for families with children through the social security system and social services
The article considers the concept of a family from various points of view. It has been established that the mechanism for implementing social support for families with children is expressed through a system of social security and social services. The results of the analysis of the All-Russian (VTsIOM, Rosstat) and our research are presented. It was revealed that in our country, in many ways, social support for families with children is provided in the form of financial support: benefits, monthly payments, compensation, material assistance, etc. Social support is largely aimed at stimulating the birth of a child, not taking into account its development and upbringing. The short-term nature of payments does not contribute to the eradication of child poverty and exacerbates the economic recession in our country. In order to improve the mechanism for the implementation of social support for families with children, it is proposed to introduce a new measure of social support in the form of a monthly payment to reimburse the cost of childcare services for a child up to three years of age “social nanny”.
social support, families with children, state, social payments, material assistance, social work
Мухаметов Дамир Алмазович, Смолькин Валерий Петрович. Improving the mechanism for implementing social support for families with children through the social security system and social services // Современные технологии управления. ISSN 2226-9339. — #2 (92). Номер статьи: 9213. Дата публикации: 16.06.2020. Режим доступа: https://sovman.ru/en/article/9213/
Mukhametov Damir Almazovich, Smolkin Valeriy Petrovich. // Modern Management Technology. ISSN 2226-9339. — #2 (92). Art. # 9213. Date issued: 16.06.2020. Available at: https://sovman.ru/en/article/9213/
- Antonov A.I., Medkov V.M. Sociology of the family [Sotsiologiya sem’i]. – M.: Publishing House of Moscow State University: Publishing House of the International University of Business and Management (“Brothers Karich”), 1996. – 304c
- Bazdyrev K.K. How to be happy in marriage [Kak byt’ schastlivym v brake]. – M.: Thought, 1987 .– 219 p.
- Biktagirova G.F., Murtazina E.I. Psychology and pedagogy of the family [Psikhologiya i pedagogika sem’i]: Textbook. – Kazan: Publishing house “Brig”, 2015. – 232 p.
- Burova S.N. Sociology of marriage and family: history, theoretical foundations, personalities [Sotsiologiya braka i sem’i: istoriya, teoreticheskiye osnovy, personalii]. – Minsk: Law and Economics, 2010. – 444 p.
- To be a mother in Russia-2017 [Byt’ mater’yu v Rossii-2017] // VTsIOM. – Access mode: https://wciom.ru/index.php?id=236&uid=116546
- Selective monitoring of reproductive plans of the population 2017 [Vyborochnoye nablyudeniye reproduktivnykh planov naseleniya 2017] // Federal State Statistics Service. – Access mode: https://www.gks.ru/free_doc/new_site/RPN17/index.html
- Dolbik-Vorobey T.A., Vorob’yeva O.D. Population statistics and demography + Application: tests [Statistika naseleniya i demografiya + Prilozheniye: testy]: a textbook. – Moscow: KNORUS, 2018 .– 314 p. – (Master).
- New social services for families with children in Moscow: needs and implementation practices [Novyye sotsial’nyye uslugi dlya semey s det’mi v Moskve: potrebnosti i praktika realizatsii]; [under the total. ed. O. B. Savinskaya, A. G. Istomina, K. V. Chalykh]; ANO “Council on management and development.” – Moscow: Watercolor, 2016.– 132 p.
- Decree of the Government of the Ulyanovsk Region dated 06.08.2018 No. 385-P “On approval of the Procedure for the provision of social services by social service providers in the Ulyanovsk region [Ob utverzhdenii Poryadka predostavleniya sotsial’nykh uslug postavshchikami sotsial’nykh uslug v Ul’yanovskoy oblasti]”
- Family Code of the Russian Federation [Semeynyy kodeks Rossiyskoy Federatsii] dated December 29, 1995 N 223-ФЗ (as amended on February 6, 2020 No. 10-ФЗ) // Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation. No. 1. Art. 16.01.01.1996.
- Family as a social group [Sem’ya kak sotsial’naya gruppa] // Foxford Online School. – Access mode: https://foxford.ru/wiki/obschestvoznanie/semya-kak-sotsialnaya-gruppa
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of May 7, 2018 No. 204 “On national goals and strategic objectives of the development of the Russian Federation for the period until 2024” [O natsional’nykh tselyakh i strategicheskikh zadachakh razvitiya Rossiyskoy Federatsii na period do 2024 goda]
- Federal Law of December 28, 2013 No. 442-ФЗ “On the Basics of Social Services for Citizens in the Russian Federation” [Ob osnovakh sotsial’nogo obsluzhivaniya grazhdan v Rossiyskoy Federatsii]
- Frolov S.S. Sociology [Sotsiologiya]. 3rd Edition, revised: Textbook. – M.: GARDARIKI, 2002 .– 344