On the impact of interbudgetary federal funds on the economic development of the subjects of the North Caucasian Federal District
The article considers federal inter-budget transfers to the subjects of the North Caucasus Federal District (NCFD) from the point of view of their impact on the economic growth of the regions. The development of the subjects of the North Caucasus Federal District, as one of the most complex in Russia, is becoming particularly relevant in modern conditions, including in the context of the implementation of the Strategy of Spatial Development of Russia until 2025. As a result of the analysis, the authors of the article conclude that federal budget funds have a weak impact on the economic development of the NCFD. Federal and own funds of the regions should be mainly directed to those sectors of the economy that can be drivers of economic development, where there are favorable and natural advantages: the agro-industrial complex, tourism, the sanatorium and resort sphere, mining and processing industries, electric power industry.
federal inter-budget transfers, grants, subsidies, subventions, other inter-budget transfers, budget investments, economic development.
The article was prepared as part of a grant from the Russian Foundation for basic research (project 20-010-00496).
Бишенов Азрет Алиевич, Иттиева Лариса Хабибулаховна. On the impact of interbudgetary federal funds on the economic development of the subjects of the North Caucasian Federal District // Современные технологии управления. ISSN 2226-9339. — #4 (96/1). Номер статьи: 96104. Дата публикации: 30.12.2021. Режим доступа: https://sovman.ru/en/article/96104/
Bishenov Azret Alievich, Ittiyeva Larisa Khabibulakhovna. // Modern Management Technology. ISSN 2226-9339. — #4 (96/1). Art. # 96104. Date issued: 30.12.2021. Available at: https://sovman.ru/en/article/96104/
- Avakov, A.I. Problems of regional development of Russia: socio-economic development of the North Caucasus Federal District [Problemy regional’nogo razvitiya Rossii: sotsial’no-ekonomicheskoye razvitiye SKFO] //Strategy of sustainable development of regions of Russia. 2013. No. 14 p.12-19.
- Alekhin, B.I. Vertical budget imbalance and regional economic growth [Vertikal’nyy byudzhetnyy disbalans i regional’nyy ekonomicheskiy rost] // Financial magazine. 2020. v.12. No. 6. With. 39-53.
- Andriyanov, A.D., Dombrovsky, E.A. Measures of fiscal and budgetary stimulation of the economic growth of territories [Mery nalogovo-byudzhetnogo stimulirovaniya ekonomicheskogo rosta territoriy] // Finansovyj zhurnal. 2020. v.12. No. 5. With. 99-113.
- Arlashkin, I.Yu. Inter-budget instruments for stimulating regional economic growth in Russia [Mezhbyudzhetnyye instrumenty stimulirovaniya regional’nogo ekonomicheskogo rosta v Rossii] // Finansovyj zhurnal. 2020. v.12. No. 6. With. 54-68.
- Bishenov, A.A., Ittieva, L.Kh. Analysis of the distribution of equalization subsidies for the budgets of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation [Analiz raspredeleniya vyravnivayushchikh dotatsiy dlya byudzhetov sub”yektov Rossiyskoy Federatsii] // Entrepreneur’s Guide. 2020. v.13. With. 106-117.
- Mikhailova, A.A. Interbudgetary transfers as a mechanism for stimulating the growth of the regional economy [Mezhbyudzhetnyye transferty kak mekhanizm stimulirovaniya rosta ekonomiki regionov] // Scientific Research Financial Institute. Financial magazine. 2017. v.13. Number 3. With. 106-117.