Social state, social system reforms, prospects
It is well known that reforms largely determine the state and direction of development of the social sphere. The focus on achieving economic results while neglecting social protection measures inevitably leads to an increase in social tension and the emergence of a negative feedback loop that slows down the reforms themselves. In addition, there is a constant danger of social conflicts.
The promotion of social efficiency as the main goal of the state policy means at the same time the formation of the most important guidelines of the management strategy as sub-goals. Only this orientation of economic reform corresponds to the concept of a social state, proclaimed by the Constitution of the Russian Federation as one of the leading distinctive features of the Russian Federation.
Social security is a necessary condition not only for the successful implementation of economic reforms, but also for the continued existence of Russia as a powerful independent state. Urgent measures are needed to support science, education, culture in general, the development of socially oriented management, and the mobilization of Russia's colossal human potential to solve national problems. One of the most important conditions for such mobilization, in turn, is the formulation of a national ideology and a system of values, which in turn would make it possible to ensure an increase in the social efficiency of public administration.
welfare state, management, state policy of social efficiency, social protection, social security, socially oriented management, social security, social efficiency of public administration
Абиров Магомет Султанович. Social state, social system reforms, prospects // Современные технологии управления. ISSN 2226-9339. — #2 (98). Номер статьи: 9802. Дата публикации: 02.06.2022. Режим доступа: https://sovman.ru/en/article/9802/
Abirov Magomet Sultanovich. // Modern Management Technology. ISSN 2226-9339. — #2 (98). Art. # 9802. Date issued: 02.06.2022. Available at: https://sovman.ru/en/article/9802/
- Constitution of the Russian Federation [Konstitutsiya Rossiyskoy Federatsii]. -M., 1996.
- Federal law “On the basics of social services for the population in the Russian Federation.” [Konstitutsiya Rossiyskoy Federatsii]
- Abirov, M.S. Social efficiency of the structure of public administration in Russia [Sotsial’naya effektivnost’ struktury gosudarstvennogo upravleniya v Rossii]. Rostov-on-Don, 2003.
- Abirov, M.S. The effectiveness of the social policy of the state is the most important condition for the successful reform of the state system [Effektivnost’ sotsial’noy politiki gosudarstva-vazhneysheye usloviye uspeshnogo reformirovaniya gosudarstvennoy sistemy]. – Tambov, MGAU., 2011.
- Blinov, N.M., Gorodetsky, A.E. Economic security and reform policy [Ekonomicheskaya bezopasnost’ i politika reform]. M., 1996.
- Gimpelson, V. The policy of Russian management in the field of employment [Politika rossiyskogo menedzhmenta v sfere zanyatosti]// World economy and international relations. 1994. No. 6.
- Kabalina, V., Metalina, T. Social mechanisms of employment policy at Russian enterprises [Sotsial’nyye mekhanizmy politiki zanyatosti na rossiyskikh predpriyatiyakh]// Mirovaya ekonomika i mezhdunarodnye otnosheniya. 2004. No. 7.
- Kosmarsky, V., Maleva, T. Social policy in Russia in the context of macroeconomic reform [Sotsial’naya politika v Rossii v kontekste makroekonomicheskoy reformy]// Questions of Economics. 2005. No. 9.
- Rostiashvili, K.D. State regulation in the liberal-democratic system [Sotsial’naya politika v Rossii v kontekste makroekonomicheskoy reformy]// Political research. 1996. No. 6.