Creation of innovative breeding material for sustainable grain production of soft wheat
Based on the results of many years of research, the effectiveness of the use of chemical mutagens and fungicides in the creation of a new starting material for the selection of spring and winter wheat under condition of Western Siberia has been shown. The patterns of variability and of population and quantitative traits of varieties of the Siberian gene pool and mutant-varietal hybrids of common wheat are revealed. The genetic nature of the mutations was obtained, the effect of mutagens, fungicides and genotypes on the mutation spectrum, the phenotypic manifestation of mutant genes, the redefinition of the correlation links of quantitative traits in mutants and their hybrids in changing environmental conditions were studied. Donors of genes of increased productivity and adaptability were established for inclusion in the crossing programs, three varieties of winter and five varieties of spring soft wheat, included in the State Register of Breeding Achievements of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Kazakhstan, were created.
creation of breeding material, food security, agro-industrial complex, breeding programs, innovative resource of the agro-industrial complex, breeding of spring and winter wheat.
Белецкая Екатерина Яковлевна, Кротова Людмила Анатольевна. Creation of innovative breeding material for sustainable grain production of soft wheat // Современные технологии управления. ISSN 2226-9339. — #2 (98). Номер статьи: 9801. Дата публикации: 28.05.2022. Режим доступа: https://sovman.ru/en/article/9801/
Beletskaya Yekaterina Yakovlevna, Krotova Lyudmila Anatolyevna. // Modern Management Technology. ISSN 2226-9339. — #2 (98). Art. # 9801. Date issued: 28.05.2022. Available at: https://sovman.ru/en/article/9801/
- Beletskaya, E.Ya., Randovtseva, V.V. Influence of chemical compounds on population traits and chromosome behavior in wheat mutant mitosis [Vliyaniye khimicheskikh soyedineniy na populyatsionnyye priznaki i povedeniye khromosom v mitoze mutantov pshenitsy]/Proceeding of materials IV International conference Czech Republic, Karlovy Vary – Russia, Moscow, January 30-31, 2019//Scientific Discoveries. -2019.-P. 91-95.
- Beletskaya, E.Ya., Krotova, L.A. Creation of breeding material of soft wheat on a mutant basis, adapted to the conditions of Western Siberia [Sozdaniye selektsionnogo materiala myagkoy pshenitsy na mutantnoy osnove, adaptirovannogo k usloviyam Zapadnoy Sibiri]// Mater. International Conference “Strategies for sustainable development of the national and world economy”. – Ufa: Aeterna. -2015.
- 3 Beletskaya, E.Ya., Chibis, S.P., Krotova, L.A. Increasing the level of intrapopulation variability of common wheat with the help of fungicides [Povysheniye urovnya vnutripopulyatsionnoy izmenchivosti myagkoy pshenitsy s pomoshch’yu fungitsidov]//”Ecological Readings – 2019″//Materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference – Omsk, Omsk State Agrarian University, June 3-5, 2019. – P. 37-40.
- Beletskaya, E.Ya., Krotova, L.A., Pineker, A.A. Variability of soft wheat seedlings induced by fungicides [Izmenchivost’ prorostkov myagkoy pshenitsy, indutsirovannaya fungitsidami]//”Environmental Readings – 2020″//Materials of the XI National Scientific and Practical Conference – Omsk, Omsk State Agrarian University, June 5, 2020. – P. 45-49.
- Dzyubenko, N.I. The Vavilov Collection of the World’s Cultivated Plant Genetic Resources is the Strategic Basis for Russian Plant Growing [Vavilovskaya kollektsiya mirovykh geneticheskikh resursov kul’turnykh rasteniy – strategicheskaya osnova rasteniyevodstva Rossii]. https://www.google.ru/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion
- Dudin, G.P. Hybrids and their mutants as the source material for barley breeding [Gibridy i ikh mutanty kak iskhodnyy material selektsii yachmenya]// Collection of materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference of Young Scientists October 22-23, 2015. VOLUME I Penza 2015. P. 10-12.
- Krotova, L.A., Beletskaya, E.Ya. Using the genetic potential of winter mutants in wheat breeding in Western Siberia [Ispol’zovaniye geneticheskogo potentsiala mutantov ozimykh form v selektsii pshenitsy Zapadnoy Sibiri]: monograph – Moscow: FLINT Publishing House (2nd edition) – 2020. – 205 p.
- Pshenichnikova, T.A. et al. Analysis of the inheritance of morphological and biochemical traits controlled by genes introgressed into common wheat [Analiz nasledovaniya morfologicheskikh i biokhimicheskikh priznakov, kontroliruyemykh genami, introgressirovannymi v myagkuyu pshenitsu]// Genetics, 2005, vol. 41, no. 6, p. 793-799.
- Chernikov, A.M. Scientific background of the “Green Revolution” [Nauchnyye predposylki «Zelenoy Revolyutsii»]// Biology at school. – M.: OOO “School Press”. – 2014, No. 7.
- Shamanin, V.P. Expanding the genetic diversity of the spring wheat gene pool [Rasshireniye geneticheskogo raznoobraziya genofonda yarovoy pshenitsy]// Bulletin of the Altai Agrarian University, No. 5 (91), 2012. – P. 13-16.
- Beletskaya E.Y., Krotova L.A. Influence of chemical compounds on quantitative and cytological characters in soft wheat populations //Materials of International Conference “Scientific research of the SCO countries: synergy and integration”, Part 2: Participants reports in English, April 9, 2019. – Beijing, PRC. – P. 108-115.
- Chibis S., Krotova L., Beletskaya E. Development of spring wheat sprouts after chemical seed treatment/S. Chibis, L. Krotova, E. Beletskaya//Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research, volume 393: Atlantis Press SARL.- 2020 – P. 310-313.
- Schierenbeck M. et al. Combinations of fungicide molecules and nitrogen fertilization yield reductions generated by Pyrenophora tritici-repentis infections in bread wheat| Crop Protection. – 121(2019). – 173-181.
- Warburton M.L., Crossa J., Franco J., Kazi M., Trethowan R., Rajaram S., Pfeiffer W., Zhang P., Dreisigacker S., van Ginkel M.// Euphytica. – 2006. 149, №3.