Decision-making levels in risk management system on management of risks of enterprise activity in regional agrarian and industrial complex
Risk Management establishes a single procedure: identification, risk monitoring, planning for their reduction, monitoring the implementation of these activities, analysis of the effectiveness of the implemented activities and lessons learned for follow-up. At the risk of an entrepreneur faces in various stages of its activity, the and, of course, causes the specific situations of risk may be too much. Usually, the cause of the implies some sort of condition causing an uncertain outcome of the situation. For the risk of such sources are: direct the activities of the entrepreneur, economic activities, lack of information about the state of the environment, influencing the result of entrepreneurial activity.
business risk, risk criteria, risk management.
Склярова Юлия Михайловна, Скляров Игорь Юрьевич, Кварацхелия Дарья Игоревна. Decision-making levels in risk management system on management of risks of enterprise activity in regional agrarian and industrial complex // Современные технологии управления. ISSN 2226-9339. — #6 (18). Номер статьи: 1801. Дата публикации: 08.06.2012. Режим доступа: https://sovman.ru/en/article/1801/
Sklyarova Yulia Mikhailovna, Sklyarov Igor Yurievich, Kvaratskhelia Daria Igorevna. // Modern Management Technology. ISSN 2226-9339. — #6 (18). Art. # 1801. Date issued: 08.06.2012. Available at: https://sovman.ru/en/article/1801/
- Sobchenko N.V., Kuleshov, L. Factors influencing the innovation activity of economic entities. Polythematic power electronic scientific journal of the Kuban State Agrarian University. , 2011. Number 71. S. 264-273.
- Latyshev, L.A., Kuzmin K.A. Osobennosti functioning of business organizations in the agricultural sector. Moscow – AIC: economics, management, 2009, № 12, p. 54-58.
- Y.M. Sklyarov Projection analysis and diagnosis of the investment climate of Russian regions. Economics and Management. In 2006. Number 1. S. 67-71.
- Y.M. Sklyarov, V.E. Balayan Features of the reorganization and its impact on the efficiency of enterprises in agriculture. The Russian business. In 2008. Number 3. S. 166-170.
- Shamrin S.J. Assessment and management of credit risks of commercial banks. State Educational Institution “The State University of Management,” Bulletin of the University. 2011 № 12.S. 237-241.