Social and state development model children’s movement: experience of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia)
This article describes the stages of the formation and development of children's movement of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), provides a detailed analysis of the mechanisms for creating organizational and pedagogical conditions for successful functioning of children's public associations, shows the experience of the region in designing a system of social and pedagogical support for the activities of children's public associations, provides a state-public model rationale for the development of children's movement. Official documents, including regulatory legal acts, which developed and proposed by children's public associations, supported and adopted by the state authorities of Yakutia, are they have a great importance for pedagogical science and for the practical activities of educational organizations, institutions of additional education, department of educational authorities.
children's public association/movement, socialization of personality, interaction of social institutions, public-state model, upbringing of the younger generation, state support.
The work was performed within the framework of the event MES-2020 - International competition of scientific articles for young researchers “Management in Education and Science - 2020” (Organizer: Science and Education ON-LINE)
Охлопков Геннадий Иванович. Social and state development model children's movement: experience of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) // Современные технологии управления. ISSN 2226-9339. — #3 (93). Номер статьи: 9302. Дата публикации: 08.09.2020. Режим доступа: https://sovman.ru/en/article/9302/
Okhlopkov Gennadiy Ivanovich. // Modern Management Technology. ISSN 2226-9339. — #3 (93). Art. # 9302. Date issued: 08.09.2020. Available at: https://sovman.ru/en/article/9302/
- Chepurnykh Ye.Ye. Implementation of social and pedagogical functions of children’s organizations [Realizatsiya sotsial’no-pedagogicheskikh funktsiy detskikh organizatsiy]: abstract of the dissertation of the candidate of pedagogical sciences. – Yaroslavl Pedagogical University. – Yaroslavl, 1997. – 18 p.
- Rodionova Ye.L. Organizational and pedagogical conditions for the interaction of educational authorities and children’s public associations for the development of leadership potential of adolescents [Organizatsionno-pedagogicheskiye usloviya vzaimodeystviya organov upravleniya obrazovaniya i detskikh obshchestvennykh ob”yedineniy po razvitiyu liderskogo potentsiala podrostkov: kand. pedagogicheski nauk]: autor – candidate of pedagogical sciences. – Nizhny Novgorod, 2007. – 21 p.
- Kirpichnik A.G., Trukhacheva T.V. Some problems of the children’s movement at the present stage [Nekotoryye problemy detskogo dvizheniya na sovremennom etape]. URL: http://zhuldyz.kz/?type=magazine&iid=28&aid=706
- Litvak R.A. Pedagogical foundations of the activities of children’s public associations in modern conditions [Pedagogicheskiye osnovy deyatel’nosti detskikh obshchestvennykh ob”yedineniy v sovremennykh usloviyakh]: author – Doctor of pedagogical science. – Yekaterinburg, 1997. – 46 p.
- Volokhov A.V., Frishman I.I. Strategy and tactics of the development of children’s public associations as a special institution of social education [Strategiya i taktika razvitiya detskogo obshchestvennogo ob”yedineniya kak osobogo instituta sotsial’nogo vospitaniya] // Yaroslavl pedagogical bulletin. – – No. 2. – p. 63-70.
- Miroshkina M.R., Yevladova Ye.V. The development of children’s social movement in modern Russia [Razvitiye detskogo obshchestvennogo dvizheniya v sovremennoy Rossii] // Social pedagogy in Russia. Scientific and methodological journal. M .: LLC “Publishing house” Modern Education”. – 2019 (2). – 11-2.
- Teterskiy S.V. Education of Russian personnel [Vospitaniye kadrov Rossii](a collection of materials following the results of the round table on the topic: Public-state partnership in the matter of educating a citizen and patriot). Scientific and methodological manual for teachers, youth work professionals and parents. – Moscow, 2017. – 226 p.
- Guseva N.A. Children’s public association nnteractional conditions with social partners [Usloviya vzaimodeystviya detskogo obshchestvennogo ob”yedineniya s sotsial’nymi partnerami]// Yaroslavl Pedagogical Bulletin. – – No. 3. – Volume II (Psychological and Pedagogical Sciences). – p. 214-216.
- Grinchuk G.V. Ways and conditions for the implementation of the activities of children’s public organization [Puti i usloviya osushchestvleniya deyatel’nosti detskoy obshchestvennoy organizatsii]: author – candidate of pedagogical sciences. – Yakutsk, 2000. – 20 p.
- Vagner I.V., Frishman I.I. Approaches to the study of the current state, problems and main directions modern children’s public organizations / associations activities [Podkhody k izucheniyu sostoyaniya, problem i osnovnykh napravleniy deyatel’nosti sovremennykh detskikh obshchestvennykh organizatsiy/ob”yedineniy]// Scientific foundations of the development of education in the education system, socialization of modern adolescents and the children’s movement. Collection of scientific articles. – Volume 1. – Moscow, 2019. – 75-84.
- Okhlopkov G.I., Nikiforova A.S., Vasil’yev A.D. Children’s movement of Yakutia: partnership in the name of the child [Detskoye dvizheniye Yakutii: partnerstvo vo imya rebenka]. Information and methodological booklet. – Yakutsk, 2016. – 40 p.
- Yediseyeva T.O., Okhlopkov G.I., Fedorova S.B. “Aspiration”: a new stage in the development and formation of children’s movement of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) (2013-2016) [«Stremleniye»: novyy etap v razvitii i stanovlenii detskogo dvizheniya Respubliki Sakha (Yakutiya) (2013-2016 gg.)]. Information and analytical book-brochure. – Yakutsk, 2016. – 97 p.
- Opening new horizons [Otkryvaya novyye gorizonty]. Collection of informational and methodical articles and materials on the children’s movement / Author and complier I. Okhlopkov; [series editor G.V. Grinchuk]. – Yakutsk: Offset. – 2018. – 270 p.
- Okhlopkov G.I. Development of the children’s movement of Yakutia in the framework of the implementation of the Action Strategy for the Children of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) for 2012-2017 [Razvitiye detskogo dvizheniya Yakutii v ramkakh realizatsii Strategii deystviy v interesakh detey Respubliki Sakha (Yakutiya) na 2012-2017 gody] // Bulletin of the children’s social movement of the Republic of Kazakhstan. – 3-4 (53-54). – Astana, 2017. – p. 8-17.
- Okhlopkov G.I., Antoyeva A.A., Neymokhova N.S. Seven tasks of the Head of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) [Sem’ zadaniy Glavy Respubliki Sakha (Yakutiya)]. Marathon of children’s public associations (for the 2017-2018 academic year). – – 28 p.
- Okhlopkov G.I. “Aspiration” (“Djuluur”): a single movement, a single program [«Stremleniye» («D’uluur»): yedinoye dvizheniye, yedinaya programma] // “Crossroads”: a collection of information and methodological materials. – Issue No. 12. – Petersburg, 2015. – p. 43-47.
- Recommendations of the parliamentary hearings of the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation “On the Development Prospects of the Children’s Social Movement in the Russian Federation” dated April 8, 2009 [Rekomendatsii parlamentskikh slushaniy Soveta Federatsii FS RF na temu «O perspektivakh razvitiya detskogo obshchestvennogo dvizheniya v Rossiyskoy Federatsii» ot 8 aprelya 2009 goda]. URL: http://council.gov.ru/activity/activities/parliamentary/29660/
- The state of the children’s movement in Russia and the prospects for its development: materials of parliamentary hearings [Sostoyaniye detskogo dvizheniya v Rossii i perspektivy yego razvitiya: materialy parlamentskikh slushaniy]. December 7, 2012. Complier.: Pokrovskaya A.P., T.V. Trukhacheva. – Moscow: Publication of the State Duma. – – 240 p.
- Volokhov A.V., Frishman I.I. Participation of children’s public associations in the implementation of the National Strategy for Children [Volokhov A.V., Frishman I.I. Uchastiye detskikh obshchestvennykh ob”yedineniy v realizatsii Natsional’noy strategii deystviy v interesakh detey] Access link: http://www.upo-fco.ru/documents/item/52-dokumentyi-i-materialyi