Development of Ownership Risk Management Systems as the Basis for Ensuring the Economic Sustainability of Russian Organizations in a Pandemic
Ownership risk management in the context of ensuring sustainable economic development implies the need to create and maintain the integration of environmental, socio-economic and corporate mechanisms for identifying, analyzing and assessing risk factors in the corporate management systems of an organization. This article presents an integrative conceptual framework for managing sustainable development ownership risks in Russian organizations. The development of this integrative structure is carried out by complementing the existing organization's risk management system with mechanisms for identifying, analyzing and assessing ownership risks. This paper proposes a concept of ensuring economic sustainability based on owner risk management as a special management and organizational mechanism that allows integrating corporate goals with the processes of creating economic and financial value for the owner and maintaining his environmental and social responsibility to society.
management, ownership risks, economic sustainability, organizations
The work was carried out as part of the event MMT-2020-04: I International competition of scientific articles for young researchers "Modern Management Technology - 2020" (Science and education on-line)
Хачатурян Михаил Владимирович, Кличева Евгения Валерьевна. Development of Ownership Risk Management Systems as the Basis for Ensuring the Economic Sustainability of Russian Organizations in a Pandemic // Современные технологии управления. ISSN 2226-9339. — #3 (93). Номер статьи: 9303. Дата публикации: 19.09.2020. Режим доступа: https://sovman.ru/en/article/9303/
Khachaturyan Mikhail Vladimirovich, Klicheva Yevgeniya Valeryevna. // Modern Management Technology. ISSN 2226-9339. — #3 (93). Art. # 9303. Date issued: 19.09.2020. Available at: https://sovman.ru/en/article/9303/
- Bebbington J, Gray R (1996). “Sustainable Development and Accounting: Incentives and Discentives for the Adoption of Sustainability by Transnational Organizations,”: Limperg Institute Chartered Association of Certified Accounts.
- Gladwin TN, Kennelly JJ, Krause TS (1995a). “Shifting Paradigms for Sustainable development Implications for Management Theory and Research,” Acad. Manage. Rev. 20 (4): 874-907.
- Gladwin TN, Krause TS, Kennelly JJ (1995b). “Beyond Eco-efficiency: Toward Socially Sustainable Business,” Sustainable Dev. 3: 35-43.
- Hoffman A, Ehrenfeld J (1998). “Corporate Environmentalism, Sustainability, and Management Studies,” in Sustainability Strategies For Industry: The Future of Corporate Practice, Nigel J. Roome, Ed. Washington, DC: Island Press.
- Dyllick T, Hockerts K (2002). Beyond the business case for corporate sustainability, Business Strategy and the Environment, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and ERP Environment. 11(2):130-141.
- Morrison C (1991a), Managing Environmental Affairs: Corporate Practices in the U.S., Canada and Europe. New York: The Conference Board.
- Schaltegger S, Herzig C, Kleiber O, Müller J (2002), Sustainability Management in Business Enterprises, Concepts and Instruments for Sustainable Organisation Development, Centre for Sustainability Management (CSM) e.V., CSM, University of Lueneburg, Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety 2nd Edition, BMU/BDI (Eds.) 2002.
- Winn M Ed. (1995), Corporate Leadership and policies for the natural environment. Greenwich, CT: JAI Press.
- Elkington J (1999). Triple bottom line revolution: reporting for the third millennium, Australian CPA, 69: 75.
- Korotkov Ye. M. Anti-Crisis management [Antikrizisnoye upravleniye], Moscow: INFRA-M, 2003. – 431 p.
- Korobkova Z. V. Sustainable development of industrial enterprises in the globalized economy [Ustoychivoye razvitiye promyshlennykh predpriyatiy v usloviyakh globalizirovannoy ekonomiki] // Improving institutional mechanisms in the industry : collection of scientific works. Tr. / under the editorship of V. V. Titov, V. D. Markova. – Novosibirsk: ieopp SB RAS, 2005.
- Korobkova Z. V. Economic mechanism of sustainable development of the enterprise in the conditions of growing economic globalization [Ekonomicheskiy mekhanizm ustoychivogo razvitiya predpriyatiya v usloviyakh rastushchey ekonomicheskoy globalizatsii] // Functioning of enterprises in the Russian economy: problems and solutions : collection of scientific papers / edited by V. V. Titov, V. D. Markov. – Novosibirsk: ieopp SB RAS, 2006.
- Sheremet A.D. Complex analysis of economic activity [Kompleksnyy analiz khozyaystvennoy deyatel’nosti]. – M.: INFRA-M, 2006. – 416 p.
- Shumpeter, Dzh. A. History of economic analysis [Istoriya ekonomicheskogo analiza] : in 3 vol, translated from English. under the editorship Of S. V. Avtonachov / J. A. Shumpeter. – Moscow: Economic school, 2001.