Journal “Modern Management Technology”
- Founder and publisher : International Center for Scientific Research Projects (Mezhdunarodnyj centr nauchno-issledovatel’skih proektov – MCNIP LLC)
- Frequency of publication : 3 times in year
- Network address of the journal : https://sovman.ru
- The Journal is included in the Russian and foreign databases .
- Publication is registered in the International Center ISSN – number ISSN 2226-9339 (Online)
- The journal is registered by the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Communications
- # Registration Media: EL FS number 77 – 44067 of 01.03.2011
- SEC registration certificate FSUE “Informregistr “: № 549 of 17.10.2011
- State registration number: 0421200170
- The Journal is included in the Russian Science Citation Index ( RISC ) and SCIENCE INDEX.
- The Journal is included in the database Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory of American publishing Bowker.
- The Journal is included in the DOAJ – Directory of Open Access Journals as open-access journal.
- The Journal is indexing by Google Scholar
- The Journal is indexing by AGRIS
- Articles are reviewed
- Access to all numbers – free online: https://sovman.ru and Science Library eLIBRARY.RU (http://elibrary.ru)
- The magazine is published only in electronic form .
- For reporting purposes journalist print out journal site with all output data: block “Options” on the right on the article page with the active link “Print current page”.
Focus and Scope
Journal “Modern Management Technology” does not charge a publication fee. There is no fee for submission of the article.
To submit article in a journal Author should send article (file doc, docx, pdf) and accompanying documents to email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
OPEN ACCESS POLICY
The journal “Modern Management Technology” implements an open access policy which calls for: «Free availability on the public internet, permitting any users to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles, crawl them for indexing, pass them as data to software, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without financial, legal, or technical barriers other than those inseparable from gaining access to the internet itself».
All the materials of the «Modern Management Technology» journal are available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Agricultural, Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Agroindustrial complex and agricultural production management
- Agrarian Policy and Rural Development
- Legal support of agricultural production management
- Management of food, processing industry and product quality
- Management of land reclamation and technical support of agricultural production
- Regulation of agro-food markets
- Renewable resources and their management
- Non-renewable resources and their management
- Environmental management
- Business Administration Organization Management Human Resource management Project and Program Management Marketing and Advertising Management Financial management Management Accounting
- Construction and real estate management Management of investment and construction activities and relationships in the field of construction and real estate. Management of the efficiency of investment projects in construction. Management of the quality and competitiveness of construction products. Management of the housing stock and housing and communal services. Management of real estate. Management of the value of real estate at various stages of the life cycle. Regional and city real estate development. Methodological support for the efficiency of operation, reproduction and expansion of the housing stock. State regulation in construction. State policy in the field of housing construction. State regulation of the real estate market.
Digital Economy Management
- Strategic Management of Digital Economy Development
- Operational management of the development of the digital economy
- Tactical Digital Economy Management
- Financial Management Management of financial markets Management of financial institutions and services Corporate finance management
- Industrial Organization Management of industrial production (fuel-energy, machine-building, metallurgical and other complexes of the national economy) Construction management Management of communication, information and other services Transport and utilities management
- Management of innovation and innovation processes
- Management of economic relations arising in the management of innovation and innovation processes
- Planning and developing innovative strategies
Management of Labor and Demographic Economics
- Socio-demographic policy
- Management of national, regional, municipal labor markets
- Management of mobility, unemployment, vacancies and immigrant workers
- Management, Economics, Health, Education and Welfare Health management Management of education and science Management of the educational process Management of social sphere
- Marketing Management Theoretical foundations of marketing activity management. Conceptual foundations, content, forms and methods of strategic and operational marketing. Modeling of strategic and operational marketing decisions. Marketing in the markets of goods and services. Marketing strategies and marketing activities of economic entities. The state and trends in the development of the external and internal environment of marketing activities, market segmentation and the definition of market niches. Formation and development of integrated marketing information systems. Marketing analytics. Methods and technologies for conducting marketing research. Evaluation of the activities of competitors, its use in the marketing activities of the company. Competitiveness of goods (services). Benchmarking. Commodity and assortment policy management. Development of a system for positioning and market promotion of trademarks, brand creation and brand management. Strategies and methods for building marketing channels for the distribution of goods. Strategies, forms and methods of price and non-price competition in modern markets goods and services. Marketing communications. Development of modern forms and methods of advertising activities, organization and evaluation of the effectiveness of advertising in the system of marketing communications. Marketing technologies in the Internet environment. Modern methods of forming the image of an organization as an element of a marketing strategy. Socio-ethical marketing in the system of business social responsibility priorities. Marketing management of non-profit organizations. Territory marketing management as a factor of socio-economic development and increasing investment attractiveness.
- Sociology of Management Problems of interaction between subjects and objects of management. Principles and methods of management in modern conditions. Social management. Social management. Social policy. Mechanisms of social regulation: institutional, socio-stratification, sociocultural, socio-organizational. Processes and structures of state and municipal government. Social strategies and practices in the management of regions and municipalities. Social problems of management of enterprises and organizations. Management culture and its impact on the management process. Features of the regulation of nonlinear social processes . Management under conditions of uncertainty. Social technologies in the management system. Typological models of the management process: features, nature of managerial relations, leadership styles. Problems of criteria and evaluation of the effectiveness of management activities. Social monitoring. Problems of social forecasting, social planning and social design in a changing reality. Social experiment in management. The problem of motivation and forms of participation of citizens in management. Social problems of local self-government. Crisis management and managerial conflicts. Sociological methods of information and analytical support of the management process. Social expertise of management decisions. Social parameters of the use of digital technologies in management. Social processes of artificial intelligence management. Sociological methodology for the study of managerial processes and structures.
- State and Municipal Administration Public administration and municipal government: goals, functions, methods Regional management and spatial planning Adoption and implementation of government decisions Management of national, regional and municipal projects and programs Marketing management of territories Management of public and municipal finances Management consulting Management of state and municipal service
- Theory of Management Evolution of managerial thought Management Technologies Modern approaches and management concepts Principles, functions and methods of management of various socio-economic and public systems Efficiency of management
- Transport and logistics management Formation of mechanisms for sustainable development of the transport industry. Issues of regulation of the transport industry (by mode of transport) at the national and international level. Transport and logistics infrastructure, its current trends development and theoretical and methodological foundations of its analysis. Management of the efficiency of new construction, technical re-equipment and modernization of transport infrastructure facilities (by type of transport). Methods for forecasting and strategic planning of freight and passenger traffic . Logistics and supply chain management. Development of industry and functional segments of the logistics services market. Modeling, forecasting and optimization of supply chains. Methodology of logistics integration, planning and controlling business processes in supply chains. Logistics convergence (including omnichannel, multimodality) in supply chains. Tooling and architecture of logistics systems. Management of innovative transport and logistics services. The impact of digital technologies on the development of the transport and logistics services sector.